What's new

Pakistani corner

Salaam Janab

How are you...

I will be travelling to Pakistan tomorrow Inhsha'Allah and might not be around regularly...
Walaikum as salam
And happy independence day

Travel safely .and u will be missed, well.
And i hope u have a great journey. May u find all joys of life ameen.

And this share for u
I really like this tho dont like sharab pee lijeeay part lolz, but composition is amazing.

it is okay, my mistake man....

The first one was about Waziristan/Swat during the years of the Taliban. It charts their rise and increasing power over 2 years and how our failures magnified the problems existant...
you have the beginning add it to the aps tragedy, and mae it a list of events that lead to APS...

So when are you writing a controversial book?
Well isn't Badal controversial in its own way? (Badal was my first book)... it shows the tribal areas through another prism, describing the culture and the way of life while also describing the problems and mistakes. For example FATA has never been properly merged within the national fabric. It is ruled by British laws. I guess you might have heard of the collective responsibilities act of the frontiers crime regulation.

It is a law for only that part and blames an entire people, a tribe in this case or a clan for the mistakes of a few individuals. By blaming the entire tribe we have at times united them around the Taliban. I take a more sympathetic view of the pashtun and btw I have so deeply engrossed myself in the culture I have a strong wish to become like them.

I think Badal is controversial. First for the Americans as it looks at the effects of drone strikes. For the government-it looks into their mistakes, at times even at the military though I will say I respect the military very much and it is the only force that has done something positive in those regions. The Taliban and mullahs-well my book is very critical of the Taliban and their idiotic beliefs... so its controversial. Not louise brown or tehmina durrani controversial (or that dancing girl who had acid thrown on her face by Bilal Khar-btw there is a dancing girl in my book) but politically controversial.

@Armstrong tell me when i can dr phill you :P since you doubt me...and if the pizza is not good i will think you are taking revenge

Nah....

I would've said yes but, wow, the things they expect you to do. W-O-W.

Dunno, I guess he's not flabby or skinny, he became more buff after he left the army, short temper, makes no concessions, upfront, and brutal if you piss him off. Even after he left the army he keeps a military life style, wake-up early and sleep late. And if you disturb him from his work for favors, oh boy. And that' the common traits in my dad's family, and the secret behind their success.

I meant to flirt with her, not turn her into a pulp.

Salted or not?

Well, there starts personal privacy on area of operations :lol:

Too cute to be eaten. I have also kept them as pets and just couldn't....

cute-baby-rabbits-7926-hd-wallpapers.jpg

Its not nonsense; @WAJsal 's full name is WAJsal Leonidus Pythogareous ! :agree:
What? :o:
Doesn't that prove that these people are native to this region? what's up with Greek NGOs trying to convert them to Christianity and make them adopt Greek language? Who ever spread this non sense about Kalasha being Greeks or Macedonian are idiots.
I can't say something i do not know about.

It is ruled by British laws. I guess you might have heard of the collective responsibilities act of the frontiers crime regulation.
GB also fall's in the same bucket, before 2009 reforms it was ruled by even worse law than the one applied by the British. One can only hope as to when our governments will start noticing such issues and work to end this problem.

Back
Top Bottom