What's new

Pakistani corner

must be fun at family dinners :sad:
Depends, he only spends time with us, and his parents.
k either you meant something related to pharmacology or real drugs.. if u meant drugs which one and do not say meth because idhr nahi milti not used in this region:crazy_pilot:
I meant real drugs, I'm a brave person, I swear, I'm brave.
yup anger coming soon
:tup:
challenge_accepted-1-png.246617

image.jpg

Like I said, I'm mature enough not to pull off something pathetic and low-life.

I'm off to sleep

yes you kind of missed the whole part where we talk everything from bunnies to economics . it is fun and games man... anything serious or offensive, how many times have you seen me discuss on this forum insulting or talking about something inappropriate.. other then the one where i said girls these days are too materialistic and shallow :P

but seriously uncalled for man m out

Okay sorry ! :(

I guess @Mr.Meap is preparing a long-winded reply just about right now in which she'd slaughter me for being an obnoxious twit who didn't mind his own business ! :(

Like I said, I'm mature enough not to pull off something pathetic and low-life.

I'm off to sleep

I am sorry if it came across like that; I just meant that things - especially relationships - look very different when you're 19 to when you're a bit older. Some of my friends discovered that the hard way; especially the ladies when their knights in shinning armor turned out to be pathetic low lives.

I suppose what I was trying to say was 'be careful' !

But now that @Gufi tells me that you guys were just kidding....I take it all back and I apologize for the needless and unrequited sermon !

I am sorry if it came across like that; I just meant that things - especially relationships - look very different when you're 19 to when you're a bit older. Some of my friends discovered that the hard way; especially the ladies when their knights in shinning armor turned out to be pathetic low lives.

I suppose what I was trying to say was 'be careful' !

But now that @Gufi tells me that you guys were just kidding....I take it all back !

Dawwwwww, you got all afraid and worried and guilty, that's how it works. :D, you fell for it, adorable.

I've got that book. It's not for the faint of heart...too much halal certified stuff!!!:cry:

View attachment 246499
Edit: The gori author herself ended up marrying a guy from Lahore. :pakistan::rofl:
Yes I heard about that. I guess living so long in Pakistan left a mark on her and she wanted only Pakistani guys. I know. Controversial books actually sell don't they? I'm not interested in all that but its clear controversial topics do catch the eye. Some goras come to Lahore only for this btw.

Yes I heard about that. I guess living so long in Pakistan left a mark on her and she wanted only Pakistani guys. I know. Controversial books actually sell don't they? I'm not interested in all that but its clear controversial topics do catch the eye. Some goras come to Lahore only for this btw.

So when are you writing a controversial book?

I tried reading this book, but honestly it seems a bit far fetched and glamorised.
As for goras coming to Lahore for only this, it seems difficult to believe because things have moved on from this area to others in richer, more well developed areas.

ps
what was your book on??

I will be travelling to Pakistan tomorrow Inhsha'Allah and might not be around regularly...
have a safe trip my friend. Welcome back, wonderful day to be coming back also

I tried reading this book, but honestly it seems a bit far fetched and glamorised.
As for goras coming to Lahore for only this, it seems difficult to believe because things have moved on from this area to others in richer, more well developed areas.

ps
what was your book on??
The first one was about Waziristan/Swat during the years of the Taliban. It charts their rise and increasing power over 2 years and how our failures magnified the problems existant... for example we could have arrested Fazlullah with a few policemen once. We let him gain monumental support and set up courts. My book however is fiction and tells a story. It takes a stand against the culture of revenge, the drone strikes and explores the unemploymen and lack of education which has played a part in these regions becoming a mainstay for the Taliban. The book is yet to find a publisher and before that an agent.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom