What's new

Pakistani corner

I loved this ad, saw it yesterday, thought i'd share it. Good ad, nice song. They should make more ads like this.
@syedali73 ,@IrbiS ,@Mr.Meap ,@Gufi .....

Lol, decorated the whole house yesterday, good activity.....

Me too, our house got decorated a week earlier.
Nice ad, wish we could keep this zeal throughout the year.

Doesn't that prove that these people are native to this region? what's up with Greek NGOs trying to convert them to Christianity and make them adopt Greek language? Who ever spread this non sense about Kalasha being Greeks or Macedonian are idiots.

Nah, not Christianity, they want claims over heritage of the Hunzik as well as Kalash culture, at times there are few people from Europe convincing people to sign their petition, but alas :disagree:.

privacy on area of operations
I'll leave you to it.

Nah, not Christianity, they want claims over heritage of the Hunzik as well as Kalash culture, at times there are few people from Europe convincing people to sign their petition, but alas :disagree:.
Lol ,really desperate. I think they raise this debate because of facial expressions and all, Hunzik do look different than others, one of my close cousin have blue eyes, guess what my grandmother calls her, pushi, or at times bush, yes George w bush. Pushi meaning a cat. Who gives a shit what anyone thinks.
Nice ad, wish we could keep this zeal throughout the year.
Same feelings here.

Lol ,really desperate. I think they raise this debate because of facial expressions and all, Hunzik do look different than others, one of my close cousin have blue eyes, guess what my grandmother calls her, pushi, or at times bush, yes George w bush. Pushi meaning a cat. Who gives a shit what anyone thinks.
True, my mom has emerald green eyes, I didn't get them :(. Eastern Europe features are common in her family, and surprisingly even in my dad's family!. I've met a lot of blondes in North Eastern parts of Hunza, but they're called Hunzakuts and not Hunzik people as far as I remember. Maybe we should lay claim on European cultural heritage, no :azn:?.

True, my mom has emerald green eyes, I didn't get them :(. Eastern Europe features are common in her family, and surprisingly even in my dad's family!. I've met a lot of blondes in North Eastern parts of Hunza, but they're called Hunzakuts and not Hunzik people as far as I remember. Maybe we should lay claim on European cultural heritage, no :azn:?.
Yes, lol.
I know people with red hair, green eyes, complex situation. Love to see how diverse Pakistan is. My mother too has you know those hazle brownish colored eyes. Mine are light brown. The cousin i was talking about is my maternal Uncle's daughter. The whole family shares these features.
Never told me, which part of Hunza. Maybe in PM, do ask your mother. I have family all across Hunza, usually stay in Karimabad, even have family in as far as Gojal. Do ask your mother. Did you see the images i posted, there are many but majority including me, so yeah.

Yes, lol.
I have family with red hair, green eyes, complex situation. Love to see how diverse Pakistan is. My mother too has you know those hazle brownish colored eyes. Mine are light brown. The cousin i was talking about is my maternal Uncle's daughter. The whole family shares these features.
Never told me, which part of Hunza. Maybe in PM, do ask your mother. I have family all across Hunza, usually stay in Karimabad, even have family in as far as Gojal. Do ask your mother. Did you see the images i posted, there are many but majority including me, so yeah.

@Mr.Meap actually has a pot belly and is chubbiness personified ! :agree:

ye watan tumhara hay tum ho pasbaan iskay

Tell that to the weighing scale my chubby baby sister ! :tongue:
May her life be filled with paye,bong and peray wali lassi
Allah uski sehat ko barkarar rakhay Amen

My posts weren't showing here earlier, tau test post thi

Yes, lol.
I know people with red hair, green eyes, complex situation. Love to see how diverse Pakistan is. My mother too has you know those hazle brownish colored eyes. Mine are light brown. The cousin i was talking about is my maternal Uncle's daughter. The whole family shares these features.

My all 3 siblings are red-haired too

Creative mash-up For 45 years of Pakistani music-Mime Through Time(Pakistan Version)

Back
Top Bottom