What's new

Pakistani corner

Are my jokes that bad :( 2no bongiyan ho
I had thought it was a good joke hence i wrote 'faints laughing'

And since u did u turn on ur cute wali statement and ur cat joke was too good so isaid to meap lets beat u up, she is part hunzaite.

Nope, thay just don't exist

They*
Hahahhahah *irbis ko zuban charhaying

GB also fall's in the same bucket, before 2009 reforms it was ruled by even worse law than the one applied by the British. One can only hope as to when our governments will start noticing such issues and work to end this problem.
I agree. I would also like to note that we have badly handled nationalists-ethnic nationalists. Ghaus Bux Bizenjo, Bacha Khan, GM Syed-even people who are not anti pakistan like baba jan... all these people have suffered in jail for various periods of time. The logic of the center has been to jail anyone who talks about rights. This policy began as early as Ayub Khan's tenure when he closed the borders for no reason even though most of us migrants had moved. My own family moved much later. Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto launched a needless operation in Balochistan and jailed GM Syed while at the same time oppressing Bengalis which culminated in the break up of Pakistan. His exact words were "Ï will break the legs of Bengalis who vote.

I do not know as much about GB than I do about Pakhtunkhwa and the division of the tribes as I have studied the region intensely for my book and have an intention to merge as a pashtun but I can see the same colonial (British oppressive) policies being peddled onto the local people. GB was not even a province till recently.

I had thought it was a good joke hence i wrote 'faints laughing'

And since u did u turn on ur cute wali statement and ur cat joke was too good so isaid to meap lets beat u up, she is part hunzaite.

Apparently I was joking in later post too but you two didn't get it :tsk:

Nope, thay just don't exist

They*

That's a fresh joke :D

p.s Have you watched ''The Fault In Our Stars''

Apparently I was joking in later post too but you two didn't get it :tsk:

That's a fresh joke :D

p.s Have you watched ''The Fault In Our Stars''

Nah, too emotional. Last thing I need is something depressing.

@IrbiS funny blunder hogaya.
Iwent to a thread bookmared on 1971, a recent one, and when iwent therethe article or essay written was missing tho i had read it there myself. So iwas so shocked that iwrote the post where is the orignal article.
A While later irealized the op is in my ignore list so icudnt see. Oooppss then i quickly deleted my post embarrassment.

Nah, too emotional. Last thing I need is something depressing.

Yesterday I think when came here, you were asking Gufi for recommendations. So I thought it must be a good novel after watching movie

Back
Top Bottom