What's new

Pakistani corner

ahhhhhhhhhh i hate you
A what ? :what:
Whats a chipotle ? :unsure:
sigh.. seriously are u a butt
I'm a female, I don't discover cliches they come to me.- Mr. Meap 2015.
excuse me will you frandship me.. there now your quota is complete
Don't worry it will, do try the local food.
i cook my own food mostly but okay... fish bbqs are a must...

Chip-o-t-lay
this

No, she and I would go to Chipotles, bunking class.

***********edit**************
In USA.

Bunking Classes ! :o:

That is so wrong....so...so....very wrong ! :tsk:

Don't worry l used to do the same during my A'Levels when instead of attending my Mathematics lectures I used to go and play Volleyball instead ! :oops:

Stop using my name in vain...didn't you just hear @Jaanbaz I am an Irish-Pakistani ! :mad:
I like my coffee Irish and my butts Pakistani... :whistle:
Without the "T". Atleast my BF said it like that, I followed.
the T is definitely there
Too forward.
darn and you thought i was serious ... i do know how to spell friendship.. but good to see how technically advanced the system has gotten
No, she and I would go to Chipotles, bunking class.
ghanday bachay class bunk kartay hai :p
Well you're in luck. Trout.
Yes i read that which is why i was happy.. but yes I will try the local food. I am sure to find something special there

Don't worry l used to do the same during my A'Levels when instead of attending my Mathematics lectures I used to go and play Volleyball instead ! :oops:
bunkin math is a good thing... one should never study math,, i hate math and think it is device to torture children

a compliment, at your age you have read the books you are supposed to...

check the link :P i want you to read that or the host which is on aliens atc and romance and isolation it is something you would enjoy

that sounds lovely... now go read to your mom in these winters...

would it have to do with the money or his stature, he is obsessive otherwise

yes i know I miss mine but bringing him to Pakistan... would be cruel... too hot

how could you

is life stagnant that we should make our talking points stagnant... she mentioned rabbits and i love rabbits so i told her about a type she would not have encountered in Pakistan...
and they do they deliver to model town ? I am too non foody to move to get food myself:coffee: @Armstrong

actually it is sensitivities... like some people including me can not stand skinned rabbits etc... but get me a human to cut up and i would have no issues... animals are innocent and well, that is hard

m thin:(... but that is not my own choosing...:(:cray:

Bcz my gf's cat once pawed my face so bad...all the carpet was flavored with blood in a couple minutes :lol:

Why?. And I meang the Ankara Rabbits. Are they allowed as pets?.

Grow up is the key word.

Rabbits?? How about eagles or bear :D

Bcz my gf's cat once pawed my face so bad...all the carpet was bloody red within minutes :lol:
what did you do to him to get him so angry.. or did you shout or something... cats are so peaceful

ok I love physics
Chemistry
Is the worst subject in the world and should not be taught to students unless they are in detention
Maths is a beautiful subject ! :smitten:
yes just like you can find beauty in pain, or beauty in a gangrenous toe which is spreading to the foot
How dare you speak of Darth Butt like this ? :o:
I said I like my Butts Pakistani not Irish... I rather have you around in Pakistan.. why give an asset to Ireland.. pun intended

Bunking Classes ! :o:

That is so wrong....so...so....very wrong ! :tsk:

The problem is detention and credits......... I bunked once and the teacher gave me detention for the entire week. He hated me.
the T is definitely there
Maybe it's pronounced differently in accordance to places?.
ghanday bachay class bunk kartay hai :p
Well, her boyfriend was a bad influence on me, spoilt, he made us bunk so many classes.
Yes i read that which is why i was happy.. but yes I will try the local food. I am sure to find something special there
You should try the local food, it's safe, we are imandaar people, I promise.
Rabbits?? How about eagles or bear :D
embroid-008.jpg

Rabbits, a bear would maul you, and an eagle would gouge your eyes out.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom