What's new

Pakistani corner

Not sure if sarcasm or compliment :undecided:
a compliment, at your age you have read the books you are supposed to...
I did, but only read the book titles, tomorrow I have alot of spare time, will download PDF files for books I like, who is the Russian author?.
check the link :P i want you to read that or the host which is on aliens atc and romance and isolation it is something you would enjoy
I remember the days in Islamabad when it used to rain in night during winters and my mom would cuddle with me in front of the heater and read me story books, man those were the days :(
that sounds lovely... now go read to your mom in these winters...
I still like Mr. Vice, 10/10, would marry him.
would it have to do with the money or his stature, he is obsessive otherwise
But they're so fluffy.
yes i know I miss mine but bringing him to Pakistan... would be cruel... too hot
I hate cats..period.
how could you
@Gufi @Mr.Meap - So now its rabbits that are being discussed here ! :unsure:

This thread has ranged from Chocolates to Books to now Rabbits over the past 24 hours ! :undecided:

And yeah @Gufi I am munching on Jalal Son's Pizza - You should try it some time ! :agree:
is life stagnant that we should make our talking points stagnant... she mentioned rabbits and i love rabbits so i told her about a type she would not have encountered in Pakistan...
and they do they deliver to model town ? I am too non foody to move to get food myself:coffee: @Armstrong
dramay baaz
actually it is sensitivities... like some people including me can not stand skinned rabbits etc... but get me a human to cut up and i would have no issues... animals are innocent and well, that is hard

Tell him @Gufi that there is no such thing as a 'thin' Kashmiri ! :whistle:
m thin:(... but that is not my own choosing...:(:cray:

Last edited:
a compliment
That's all i need to know :D.
that sounds lovely... now go read to your mom in these winters...
She probably has read all the books in the world.
yes i know I miss mine but bringing him to Pakistan... would be cruel... too hot
You could've brought a pair to northern parts of Pakistan, in the next 2 years it would be a huge family.

She probably has read all the books in the world.
coool... *has to steal books*
honestly look into Japanese and Russian literature as a whole, you will find many missing books.. the list I gave you covered 2 years of reading I have done, barely one tenth of the books I have read :P but still there are so many I have never read and want to....
You could've brought a pair to northern parts of Pakistan, in the next 2 years it would be a huge family.
I have no property in the northern areas, these rabbits need care to survive... not the perfect habitat for them otherwise... i asked some one to help me find land but he is useless
That's all i need to know :D.
unless i was lying to keep you happy :P

you never know do you

honestly look into Japanese and Russian literature as a whole, you will find many missing books.. the list I gave you covered 2 years of reading I have done, barely one tenth of the books I have read :P but still there are so many I have never read and want to....

Will do, but still have a lot of books to read.
I have no property in the northern areas, these rabbits need care to survive... not the perfect habitat for them otherwise... i asked some one to help me find land but he is useless
It's okay, I might get them.
you never know do you
Nope (I might be lying that I don't know, but I know that you don't know that I know).

It's okay, I might get them.
please do not... not if you are in a hot city where you are now is not suitable
it is cruel to take an animal for personal pleasure and put them in an environment where they would suffer... get a tea cup cat and put it in your room with your ac.
Nope (I might be lying that I don't know, but I know that you don't know that I know).
watch Seinfeld it is something you would enjoy
Will do, but still have a lot of books to read.
I meant use the list to find something your mom could like.. try Japanese literature, most of it is relatively new... Or try books like the Zahir etc.. you should read that one yourself also.. a wonderful book

it is cruel to take an animal for personal pleasure and put them in an environment where they would suffer... get a tea cup cat and put it in your room with your ac.

I meant I could leave them in Hunza, or Murree or the cooler outskirts of Islamabad.
would it have to do with the money or his stature, he is obsessive otherwise
His I don't know, he's described as a person I would fancy good looking, knowledgeable, hard working, and dark and handsome and brooding. Money isn't an issue.
Know any romance cliches?.

I meant use the list to find something your mom could like.. try Japanese literature, most of it is relatively new... Or try books like the Zahir etc.. you should read that one yourself also.. a wonderful book
Paulo Coelho eh?. Read the Alchemist few weeks back, what's your opinion should the boy have married the merchants daughter or Fatima?.

susanwestern422307_3296967908153_1386529200_3343458_236159786_n-jpg.246532

mug-2.jpg
We lub ju we lub ju pakistan

I meant I could leave them in Hunza, or Murree or the cooler outskirts of Islamabad.
killed by abandoned domesticated cats and dogs.. they are meant for hunza yes and more of the northern areas.. you are from that region.. tell me about it
Know any romance cliches?.
um no i have no idea what you mean by that.. pride and prejudice maybe...
Paulo Coelho eh?. Read the Alchemist few weeks back, what's your opinion should the boy have married the merchants daughter or Fatima?.
fatima.. love and a woman who allows freedom

west women wear by themself.. but muslim man force girls wear burka
pakistani corner. stay away....

killed by abandoned domesticated cats and dogs.. they are meant for hunza yes and more of the northern areas.. you are from that region.. tell me about it

Dunno much, only visited it like 80 times :P , amazing, scenic, it needs to be taken as a role model for development of Pakistan. Harmonize with nature. And the cherries awwww yussss.
Modern day cliches.
True, so you've read it?, it's my dad's favorite book. I really liked the Englishman though.

@Gufi , yar listening to some old qawalis, everyone knows of this one and you being a huge fan, you will know it. Still, can't get enough of it. Golden stuff. :tup: Makes me want to cry, what a great man. Terey behki behki feda nay...........mujhay sharabi bana diya, wah kya bat hai.......

Last edited:

pakistani corner. stay away....
Gufi do think i am an attention seeker?

True, so you've read it?, it's my dad's favorite book. I really liked the Englishman though.
yes if you liked girls it would be um suspicious.. and do not worry about ur fascination you will grow out of it
Modern day cliches.
do not believe in the concept, life juggles you around when you least expect it.. so no romantic books... the host I told you is a good watch as well as a good read.. book that is
Dunno much, only visited it like 80 times :P , amazing, scenic, it needs to be taken as a role model for development of Pakistan. Harmonize with nature. And the cherries awwww yussss.
hmm harmonisation... you are smart :o: okay true, to live as one with your surroundings is something we have forgotten
do tell me more about your 80 visits
Gufi do think i am an attention seeker?
nope
@Gufi , yar listening to some old qawalis, everyone knows of this one and you being a huge fan, you will know it. Still, can't get enough of it. Golden stuff. :tup: Makes me want to cry, what a great man.
ah yes this is not a sober song :P

yes if you liked girls it would be um suspicious.. and do not worry about ur fascination you will grow out of it

do not believe in the concept, life juggles you around when you least expect it.. so no romantic books... the host I told you is a good watch as well as a good read.. book that is

hmm harmonisation... you are smart :o: okay true, to live as one with your surroundings is something we have forgotten
do tell me more about your 80 visits

nope

ah yes this is not a sober song :P
Oh well thats great.not that icared for the bs spewing ppl but still wanted to hear from someone unbiased

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom