What's new

Pakistani corner

is life stagnant that we should make our talking points stagnant... she mentioned rabbits and i love rabbits so i told her about a type she would not have encountered in Pakistan...
and they do they deliver to model town ? I am too non foody to move to get food myself:coffee: @Armstrong

They don't do Home Deliveries you have to go and get it - it doesn't take long...only 15 min of waiting time. And Jalal Sons is in Johar Town, Faisal Town and Main Market Gulberg !

m thin:(... but that is not my own choosing...:(:cray:

Its alright....its alright; I never considered you a Kashmiri anyhow ! :agree:

:tongue:

yes if you liked girls it would be um suspicious.. and do not worry about ur fascination you will grow out of it
Hain? o_O
do not believe in the concept, life juggles you around when you least expect it.. so no romantic books... the host I told you is a good watch as well as a good read.. book that is
On my watch list.
do tell me more about your 80 visits
Stayed at my nana's home, and my nanu makes special Butter chicken and every two days chicken tikka.
And she always makes homemade butter. My nana still goes every week to Phander Lake for fishing trout, I used to sit and make pictures. Go for a swim at times, over all extremely friendly community.

They don't do Home Deliveries you have to go and get it - it doesn't take long...only 15 min of waiting time. And Jalal Sons is in Johar Town, Faisal Town and Main Market Gulberg !
hum bug.. i do not move for food, if it can come to me it should, otherwise humbug
Its alright....its alright; I never considered you a Kashmiri anyhow ! :agree:
okay my identity does not count on what you think of it.. nakli butts who eat pizzzas rather than maghaz:whistle:
Butt saab delivery to kar day pizza ki meray ghar, butt saaaab

hum bug.. i do not move for food, if it can come to me it should, otherwise humbug

Its worth it ! :agree:

okay my identity does not count on what you think of it.. nakli butts who eat pizzzas rather than maghaz:whistle:
Butt saab delivery to kar day pizza ki meray ghar, butt saaaab

Of course it does count on what I think of it....I am Armstrong the once and future King of Kashmir - Blessed with long life, Elvish wisdom and the grace of Men like my ancestor Aragon ! :agree:

And she always makes homemade butter. My nana still goes every week to Phander Lake for fishing trout, I used to sit and make pictures. Go for a swim at times, over all extremely friendly community.
ahh that sounds like fun... i wanted to go the northern areas this time but hte roads got washed in with the floods. hunza is sounding like a nice place.. even though i have my heart set on naltar valley for this trip.. I have seen more countries than cities in pakistan :( that has to change this year
On my watch list.
first the book madam please
so what romantic cliches did you discover :P

Stayed at my nana's home, and my nanu makes special Butter chicken and every two days chicken tikka.

Butter Chicken aur that too without sharing any with your Pakistani brother - Me ? :o:

How could you my little sister....how could you ? :(

Of course it does count on what I think of it....I am Armstrong the once and future King of Kashmir - Blessed with long life, Elvish wisdom and the grace of Men like my ancestor Aragon ! :agree:
do not bring lotr into this... you orc.. do not besmirch the line of the kings... steward to Saruman... begone evil one before my staff deals with you.. Gandalf here :P
Its worth it ! :agree:
sigh dekhta hu faisal town wali branch kis side pay ha... this better be worth it..

Only thing i share with these beautiful people is facial appearance and Language, Khowar.

Doesn't that prove that these people are native to this region? what's up with Greek NGOs trying to convert them to Christianity and make them adopt Greek language? Who ever spread this non sense about Kalasha being Greeks or Macedonian are idiots.

do not bring lotr into this... you orc.. do not besmirch the line of the kings... steward to Saruman... begone evil one before my staff deals with you.. Gandalf here :P

Orc kissss ko bolaaa ? :o:

I am from the house of Elendil Butt ! :smokin:

sigh dekhta hu faisal town wali branch kis side pay ha... this better be worth it..

Have you seen the road that runs from Punjab University's wall on end to Gourmet Restaurant on the other ? Its on the Punjabi University waliii side on that road.

In other words just as you take a right when coming from Jinnah Hospital to Model Town (before Maryaaan) its right there !

Doesn't that prove that these people are native to this region? what's up with Greek NGOs trying to convert them to Christianity and make them adopt Greek language? Who ever spread this non sense about Kalasha being Greeks or Macedonian are idiots.

Its not nonsense; @WAJsal 's full name is WAJsal Leonidus Pythogareous ! :agree:

so what romantic cliches did you discover :P

I'm a female, I don't discover cliches they come to me.- Mr. Meap 2015.

first the book madam please
Okeeee Dada.
ahh that sounds like fun... i wanted to go the northern areas this time but hte roads got washed in with the floods. hunza is sounding like a nice place.. even though i have my heart set on naltar valley for this trip.. I have seen more countries than cities in pakistan :( that has to change this year
Don't worry it will, do try the local food.

Butter Chicken aur that too without sharing any with your Pakistani brother - Me ? :o:

How could you my little sister....how could you ? :(
I had a chipotle today :P.

Have you seen the road that runs from Punjab University's wall on end to Gourmet Restaurant on the other ? Its on the Punjabi University waliii side on that road.
between PU and Akbar Chock?? I will hunt that area... which pizza do you advice?? keeping in mind i do not like extra spicy food in any form

I had a chipotle today :P.

A what ? :what:

Whats a chipotle ? :unsure:

between PU and Akbar Chock?? I will hunt that area... which pizza do you advice?? keeping in mind i do not like extra spicy food in any form

Oh so its called Akbar Chowk - I am never good with names of roads, streets or crossings ! :oops:

Chicken Supreme is good ! :agree:

As is Hawaiian Delight !

Back
Top Bottom