What's new

Pakistani corner

So cute, Pakistan needs to introduce these rabbits to the country.
chalo i am off for now... old age and all...
and i think you can get them here... but it is cruel to keep them confined in small houses... if not get a persian cat and make do..

I got a super fast metabolism and i fall in the normal-skinny category so its good i wont get fat or anything no matter how much i eat
still do not over eat all the time, get yourself checked out for worms etc... lower your metabolism, try being more lazy for some time

I got a super fast metabolism and i fall in the normal-skinny category so its good i wont get fat or anything no matter how much i eat

So i could eat em hahaha

-_-
and i think you can get them here... but it is cruel to keep them confined in small houses... if not get a persian cat and make do..

still do not over eat all the time, get yourself checked out for worms etc... lower your metabolism, try being more lazy for some time

But they're so fluffy.

@Gufi @Mr.Meap - So now its rabbits that are being discussed here ! :unsure:

This thread has ranged from Chocolates to Books to now Rabbits over the past 24 hours ! :undecided:

And yeah @Gufi I am munching on Jalal Son's Pizza - You should try it some time ! :agree:

I was a chubby kid but i lost all weight in my teen years now i could eat a truck and end up losing weight haha

-_-

But they're so fluffy.
So are sheep but we eat sheeps right?

I was a chubby kid but i lost all weight in my teen years now i could eat a truck and end up losing weight haha

So are sheep but we eat sheeps right?

I eat beef and Chicken so nope, leave the sheeps alone.

Oh i got the the notorious kashmiri appetite but no tond like mian sahab and gullu butt haha

I eat beef and Chicken so nope, leave the sheeps alone.
a.baa-Very-cute-chicken-photo.jpg

too bad you are going to eat em when they grow up

And there are some who even though eat to live but eat damn good. I belong to that breed.
Chiri pakora was a joke may nay tau kabh chiri nahi khayi

Well the taste depends on many factors.

1. Are you talking about rabbit or hare - Rabbit has more fat whereas hare's meat is more tender and tastes like old wild rooster, sort of.

2. How it was cooked. I prefer rabbit or hare meat in stew but some people like it roasted on camp fire. Generally speaking, rabbit and hare meat is not that tasty.
Wouldnt barbeue khargosh be more fun.
Umm ididnt even know the diff between two rabbit amd hare.
So iwont try their meat if not good.

Back
Top Bottom