What's new

Pakistani corner

Second favorite, in fact all his songs are quite good, i might be young but i sure have good taste, damn that voice......Respect for the legend. My favorite is
Again Rahat is just as good, hope i could help. Have a nice day.

Thanks anyway.......... I just noticed how politely @Gufi asked me to get lost!!!!! :P...... Have fun guys.....As he said that thread would be appropriate to discuss....

Did I forget that....... never mind :D
ku :( anyway it was I who called you the depressed one grannie
ps i am going to read the book now...
will be back when it is done... or earlier depends on how big it is

Thanks anyway.......... I just noticed how politely @Gufi asked me to get lost!!!!! :P...... Have fun guys.....As he said that thread would be appropriate to discuss....
do not want another thread with someone saying something to you and you replying and this turning into another trolling ground.. plus i am a die hard nusrat fan and there is no one who can replace him so it is useless trying... go listen to his raags on youtube

Sab say best mujhay yeh lagta hai. Bestest
Saarey badey dimagh aik jisey sochtey hein.

do not want another thread with someone saying something to you and you replying and this turning into another trolling ground.. plus i am a die hard nusrat fan and there is no one who can replace him so it is useless trying... go listen to his raags on youtube
Nahin Yaar Gufi, not like this. He is a decent member.

Last edited:

I understand..... .Carry on........

Have fun guys.....As he said that thread would be appropriate to discuss....
Yes, do tag me if you want to continue, would love to help.
At one point i used to love listening to Piya rey piya rey, golden stuff.
plus i am a die hard nusrat fan and there is no one who can replace him so it is useless trying.
Sir, Rahat may not be as good, in fact there is no comparison with Nusrat, he was a legend. Rahat is quite good too.

Back
Top Bottom