What's new

Pakistani corner

Sir, Rahat may not be as good, in fact there is no comparison with Nusrat, he was a legend. Rahat is quite good too.
compare commercial interest with the nusrat raags. There is no comparing both of them, the only regret i have is never seeing him live. the way he played with raags was unique

Go to google images and search fluffy bunnies and feel the guilt.
type angora rabbit thank me later

compare commercial interest with the nusrat raags. There is no comparing both of them, the only regret i have is never seeing him live. the way he played with raags was unique
True, no comparison. Point was Rahat is quite good too, if anyone likes Nusrat, he would also like Rahat. I like listening to them both.

Awww shooooo cutie
search
I want one of these @Neptune are these rabbits allowed as pets?.
I also eat roasted sparrows hehe
Search adorable woodland sparrows and feel the guilt.

Awww shooooo cutie
search
I want one of these @Neptune are these rabbits allowed as pets
i have had them as pets in my university life :P n pictures do not do them justice

Japanese dwarf flying squirrel and teacup cats are next

il_570xN.730119196_eyhp.jpg

Awww shooooo cutie
search
I want one of these @Neptune are these rabbits allowed as pets?.

Search adorable woodland sparrows and feel the guilt.
nope i dont feel guilty at all infact i would love to roast em and eat em with chilli sauce mmm

Have u tried making chiri pakoras everrrrrrrr
Nope i cant cook and i mostly eat chirays in Gujranwala

How does it taste
Well the taste depends on many factors.

1. Are you talking about rabbit or hare - Rabbit has more fat whereas hare's meat is more tender and tastes like old wild rooster, sort of.

2. How it was cooked. I prefer rabbit or hare meat in stew but some people like it roasted on camp fire. Generally speaking, rabbit and hare meat is not that tasty.

i have had them as pets in my university life :P n pictures do not do them justice

Japanese dwarf flying squirrel and teacup cats are next
So cute, Pakistan needs to introduce these rabbits to the country.

Back
Top Bottom