What's new

Whatever

@Technogaianist
Why did you give me a negative marking?
Did yousee that guys post about us ,Indians in that thread ?
An I replied to him in here to avoid derailing .And what the hell is this.?
The only constructive thing u can do is to clear from Far East section and dream your own dream alone.

@waz @WebMaster
Dear sir, pls clean his trolling comments, he literally ruins every good threads in Far East.
@Technogaianist Dear sir, pls watch our his comments in every threads in Far East, very disgraceful.

@Technogaianist Dear sir, pls watch our his comments in every threads in Far East, very disgraceful.

Two things.

1.Female, from Norway

Technogaianist

I'll overlook this, most people on the interest assume those they are speaking to are male, it's common so I'm used to it. This is just for future reference in-case our paths cross again.

2. I've watched both of your comments, neither have been constructive and at time both have been harmful and bigoted. I've nothing against either of you especially as I've never had the pleasure of engaging either of you in a conversation, but I do have a problem with bigotry and vitriol.

Take the high road, stop the quarrel and ignore each other. It's not that hard. If you've a problem with another person's contributions on a given thread then make use of the report feature, ignore options or ask a mod for assistance.

There's no need to engage that person and fuel their necessity to comment. If anything responding to them increasing their likelihood of commenting though reinforcement.

Opt for extinction, don't even bother with them, just pretend they don't exist and eventually their incentive to comment will be reduced:

Extinction (psychology)

If that doesn't work, perhaps a reevaluation of one's own interest in the forum should be conducted. I've found that spending time away from the forum helps with one's outlook on world affairs and their own life.

In any event, I've said what I've needed to. This conversation can continue if you'd like, but any retort will likely be taken as rhetorical.

Thank you and I do hope both of you take my advice to heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two things.

1.Female, from Norway

Technogaianist

2. I've watched both of your comments, neither have been constructive and at time both have been harmful and bigoted. I've nothing against either of you especially as I've never had the pleasure of engaging either of you in a conversation, but I do have a problem with bigotry and vitriol.

Take the high road, stop the quarrel and ignore each other. It's not that hard. If you've a problem with another persons contributions on a given thread then make use of the report feature, ignore options or ask a mod for assistance.

There's no need to engage that person and fuel their necessity to comment. If anything responding to them increasing their likelihood of commenting though reinforcement.

Opt for extinction, don't even bother with them, just pretend they don't exist and eventually their incentive to comment will be reduced:

Extinction (psychology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If that doesn't work, perhaps a reevaluation of one's own interest in the forum should be conducted. I've found that spending time away from the forum helps with one's outlook on world affairs, and their own life.

In any event, I've said what I've needed to. This conversation can continue if you'd like, but any retort will likely be taken as rhetorical.

Thank you and I do hope both of you take my advice to heart.
Sorry, Ms.:-)

The only constructive thing u can do is to clear from Far East section and dream your own dream alone.

@waz @WebMaster
Dear sir, pls clean his trolling comments, he literally ruins every good threads in Far East.

Thanks for tagging me.

@waz @WebMaster

Dont try to play innocent in here.
Shall I post your comments about Indians in here?
I have seen the same thing yesterday when you quote that UK guy.
This is not a new thing .I have seen your comments like in Indian section also.
Ok we will clear from the Far east section.But dont come to our section of Central Asia and Indian Defence Forum.

I gave both of you one. I was willing to rescind it if you'd both come to an agreement to stop your quarrel as it's derailing the threads you're both participating in. However, since your posts here have been removed, I can no longer remove it.

Do me a favor and leave each other alone, opt for the ignore option if needed, but stop with the culturally insensitive remarks. We don't need such behaviors here.

Sorry Mam.
Usually I didnt even quote that guy posts .But he is repeating the same thing again and again.I reported some of his post.But no use.
So I replied in same manner.

may i steal this for future reference, seems very well written to let it go to waste, and i think i could really use it at times.

By all means, if it gets people to understand the fallacy of encourage such behaviors or improves conflict resolution on this forum, I'd be very appreciative to have it proliferate.

Hey @Gufi mate! How are you today?

There is even another Norwegian sense for fox which could fit that avatar pretty well …
but I'll won't give it here, Just check on_line …

Have great day, Tay.

If @Gufi 's choice of Pizzas is the same than don't count on the wiser part ! :tongue:
yes yes, my choice of pizzas. Come over and I shall make you a pizza myself... Show you what the real art of cooking is :p Evil monster that is my friend, head over to food panda and look at their specials this week. just had nandos, wonder if you hate that also

he would prefer a gallon of wine from tesco to a good Chardonnay because it is more bang for the buck

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom