What's new

Whatever

@waz

please see mujhaidind's language against me and secularnationalist in the the "mosque rape" thread you just closed... i have reported mujhaidind twice in that thread... he starts from first page and ends at the last page.

@waz

please see mujhaidind's language against me and secularnationalist in the the "mosque rape" thread you just closed... i have reported mujhaidind twice in that thread... he starts from first page and ends at the last page.

I'll look into it bhai.

@waz

Can you provide a link?

I had 4 brandies because my I have a sore throat :) Are you on FB?
Kenya aye. I have a relative that went there and hell, you people do drink a lot. How did you find yourself in said country considering your ancestors were from Indian occupied regions.

@Armstrong @Nihonjin1051

I'm going of of town for a week starting Sunday, but I probably wont around tomorrow either, I'm meeting with Kai and Anna (and their little girl:smitten: - Sven's going to kill me for blowing that secret) for some fun.

I'll be back next Saturday at the earliest. And yes, @Armstrong I'm writing this so you don't freak out at my absence.

See you in a week:wave:

@Armstrong @Nihonjin1051

I'm going of of town for a week starting Sunday, but I probably wont around tomorrow either, I'm meeting with Kai and Anna (and their little girl:smitten: - Sven's going to kill me for blowing that secret) for some fun.

I'll be back next Saturday at the earliest. And yes, @Armstrong I'm writing this so you don't freak out at my absence.

See you in a week:wave:

Give them my regard and give my niece a kiss from her Uncle Armstrong ! :kiss3:

Give them my regard and give my niece a kiss from her Uncle Armstrong ! :kiss3:

:lol: still a few months away (December or early January I think), so I'd have to kiss Anna instead:azn:. They just learned the gender and apparently all is progressing nicely. No word on a name yet, but I'll be sure to blow that secret too when I hear anything.

I like to gossip:partay:. Would you like me to beat up Sven too?

:lol: still a few months away (December or early January I think), so I'd have to kiss Anna instead:azn:. They just learned the gender and apparently all is progressing nicely. No word on a name yet, but I'll be sure to blow that secret too when I hear anything.

I like to gossip:partay:. Would you like me to beat up Sven too?

Oh...! :oops:

Well tell Anna to take all her vitamins and keep real good care of herself ! :agree:

You'd beat up a lady ? :o:

:lol:

@Zarvan Chalo, who thread tou band ho gaya magar Bachoo, mein tumhein chhoroon ga nahin. Phir kahin aur, kisi aur thread mein tumhari or tumharey jahil mullaon ki aisi taisi karoon ga.

@Zarvan Chalo, who thread tou band ho gaya magar Bachoo, mein tumhein chhoroon ga nahin. Phir kahin aur, kisi aur thread mein tumhari or tumharey jahil mullaon ki aisi taisi karoon ga.
Your ignorance is of epic proportions and quite entertaining. I follow Quran and Sunnah and tell that your denial won't change that. This forum is not for this debate so leave it man

Your ignorance is of epic proportions and quite entertaining. I follow Quran and Sunnah and tell that your denial won't change that. This forum is not for this debate so leave it man
Yaar Zarvi, too voting karwa ley key kaun bada entertainer hey. Lag pata jye ga tujhey.

Back
Top Bottom