What's new

Whatever

I will tell ur mom he is lying.
*fake tears* ammi kia mein aisa kar sakta hoan mein aj tak J kay ilawa kisi ko borey nigah say nahe dekha ye jhooti hay ap to janti hein mujhay mein to ganday scenes par khud channel change karta hoan

I used to love this song back in school days - Reminds me about this song whenever I go to Southend on Sea for a reason

Whenever I see the face of Sajjad Ali, it reminds me about two people

1) A christian guy from Lahore living with my cousin couple of years ago in London
2) A boiler Technician friend of my uncle

Both are very identical to him, 80 - 90% resemblance IMO

Hail Mogambo
He reminds me of my matric physics teacher

time to catch the r,s

i have this on my disk and has become one of my favorite songs... i have copied the translated lyrics too.

she has a nice voice and it sounds like non-filmi song from indian female singers like peenaz masani.

Aur chalakoo maasi sage how u are dodging my question. And if u look at my grumpo billo with buri nazrain, i am gonna grab ur collar ,push u againt the wall ,lift u up with ur feet all dangling in air and wont drop u unless u change ur intentions towards my billi.
That's a threat to me or your fantasy :what:

That's a threat to me or your fantasy :what:
Threat to u.

*fake tears* ammi kia mein aisa kar sakta hoan mein aj tak J kay ilawa kisi ko borey nigah say nahe dekha ye jhooti hay ap to janti hein mujhay mein to ganday scenes par khud channel change karta hoan
*wears the most innocent expression ever there is in eyes and asks fakhre's mom, ' mujhay jhut bol kay kya milna hai, may nay tau ap logon ka bhala chaha tha, mayy tau sirf aik messenger hooon , *says in the most melo dramatic tone ever.

Then taking backward steps leaves the place. That leaves aunt so touched that she quietly starts observing fakhre without letting him know and one day discovers his activities and holds him by his ear and gives him chupairain left right left.

BOO YAAAAA!!!!Mission accomplished.

Whenever I see the face of Sajjad Ali, it reminds me about two people

1) A christian guy from Lahore living with my cousin couple of years ago in London
2) A boiler Technician friend of my uncle

Both are very identical to him, 80 - 90% resemblance IMO

Hail Mogambo
Aether mogambo inna ganda hai.

Acha enjoy this , the original track
, i hate indis stolen ones

Best+Shayari+For+Love+In+Hindi+(2).jpg

Below one by faraz, aisa hee hona chaheay!!!! More power to the hater.
Dard%2BBhari%2BShayari%2BIn%2BUrdu%2BWith%2BPictures%2B2014.jpg

222925_167228896672424_147716518623662_402223_2234372_n.jpg

Sooooo untrueeee, our aether is an example of such person. Shayar kitna exaggerate kar detay hain

548345a4a3056727fa935ebfc3ffa4e8.jpg

----------------------------------

Kheekheeekheee
15%2B-%2B1

------------------------------------

@Sage below grumpy meme exclusively for u

download (1).jpg

Threat to u.

*wears the most innocent expression ever there is in eyes and asks fakhre's mom, ' mujhay jhut bol kay kya milna hai, may nay tau ap logon ka bhala chaha tha, mayy tau sirf aik messenger hooon , *says in the most melo dramatic tone ever.

Then taking backward steps leaves the place. That leaves aunt so touched that she quietly starts observing fakhre without letting him know and one day discovers his activities and holds him by his ear and gives him chupairain left right left.

BOO YAAAAA!!!!Mission accomplished.
Observe my activities?
I have overhualed my pc just so my ACTIVITIES remain hidden ha i have a ubuntu system with an encrypted hard disk he he plus i dont think you can out do a crying son,s plea hehe

Back
Top Bottom