What's new

Whatever

Observe my activities?
I have overhualed my pc just so my ACTIVITIES remain hidden ha i have a ubuntu system with an encrypted hard disk he he plus i dont think you can out do a crying son,s plea hehe
When there is a will there is a way.
Anyhoooo, theek hai na bhi pata chalay unhain mujhay kya faraq parta hai, aim is to get u chitrolo-fied, that cud be attained via million ways.

Best+Shayari+For+Love+In+Hindi+(2).jpg

Below one by faraz, aisa hee hona chaheay!!!! More power to the hater.
Dard%2BBhari%2BShayari%2BIn%2BUrdu%2BWith%2BPictures%2B2014.jpg

222925_167228896672424_147716518623662_402223_2234372_n.jpg

Sooooo untrueeee, our aether is an example of such person. Shayar kitna exaggerate kar detay hain

548345a4a3056727fa935ebfc3ffa4e8.jpg

----------------------------------

Kheekheeekheee
15%2B-%2B1

------------------------------------

@Sage below grumpy meme exclusively for u

View attachment 240860
polls_cat01_3920_703430_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Insaan ko aisa bhi nahi hona chaheay kay aik masoom billi pay gun taan kay khara ho jaey. Aj say meri our apki baat cheet khatam. I dont know u. U turned out to be such a different person than how i had thought of u. Billi attacker. Taso zaalim de.

Btw yeah grumpy cat nahi hai , grumpy is still around hiding.

*roars ,grumpy eyes sage's face to claw him , *growls harder

=^_^=

Ok jokes end , بڈیز Still وی آر

^_^

Hahah @Sage :haha: take this from grumpy,

download (2).jpg

snob.gif

Insaan ko aisa bhi nahi hona chaheay kay aik masoom billi pay gun taan kay khara ho jaey. Aj say meri our apki baat cheet khatam. I dont know u. U turned out to be such a different person than how i had thought of u. Billi attacker. Taso zaalim de.

Btw yeah grumpy cat nahi hai , grumpy is still around hiding.

*roars ,grumpy eyes sage's face to claw him , *growls harder

=^_^=

Ok jokes end , بڈیز Still وی آر

^_^

Hahah @Sage :haha: take this from grumpy,

View attachment 240899

snob.gif
When i was eight i actually threw the kittens of the cat off a 4 story building who ate my pet parrot

It was a TALKING PARROT
All the parrots talk

Oh btw i had a serious question

@Gufi , @SipahSalar i know someone who drinks a lot of red bull. Like that person had 8 cans on two consecutive days making it to 16 total.
Nd even otherwise takes one or two cans daily, how bad is it for health, teeth and kidneys? Serious question.

Oh btw i had a serious question
Can you drink too much of Red Bull Energy Drink?
One 250 ml can of Red Bull Energy Drink contains 80mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in a cup of coffee. The consumption of Red Bull Energy Drink should conform to a person’s intake of caffeine.

Many authorities around the world have looked at the effects of caffeine. Health Canada scientists conducted an extensive review of the scientific literature on caffeine. Based on this review, they concluded that the general population of healthy adults is not at risk for potential adverse effects from caffeine if they limit their consumption to 400 mg per day. However, Health Canada recommends for pregnant women to limit their daily intake to 300 mg.
Can you drink too much of Red Bull? Red Bull overdose? :: Energy Drink :: Red Bull
When redbull says that it means that it is the maximum dose. But honestly one should not drink more then 2 a day, which I do daily. 8 Red bulls a day can be fatal, one should never exceed 4 in a day in my opinion.
how bad is it for health, teeth and kidneys?
Very bad for the heart, can change normal rhythm.

Can you drink too much of Red Bull Energy Drink?
One 250 ml can of Red Bull Energy Drink contains 80mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in a cup of coffee. The consumption of Red Bull Energy Drink should conform to a person’s intake of caffeine.

Many authorities around the world have looked at the effects of caffeine. Health Canada scientists conducted an extensive review of the scientific literature on caffeine. Based on this review, they concluded that the general population of healthy adults is not at risk for potential adverse effects from caffeine if they limit their consumption to 400 mg per day. However, Health Canada recommends for pregnant women to limit their daily intake to 300 mg.
Can you drink too much of Red Bull? Red Bull overdose? :: Energy Drink :: Red Bull
When redbull says that it means that it is the maximum dose. But honestly one should not drink more then 2 a day, which I do daily. 8 Red bulls a day can be fatal, one should never exceed 4 in a day in my opinion.

Very bad for the heart, can change normal rhythm.
@fakhre mirpur read this quoted post. Ur ajk fellow hai ,u gotta listen to this guy.

Anyways,gufi u also drink 2 a day? Isnt it a bit too much,
What i am saying is whats the use of it? As in nutrition value,i think there are tons of health foods one cud go for, fresh juices than this processed (can we call processed ,lolz idont know but i hope one does get my point) junk called red bull which idont think so is going to give u any health benefit.

To me its as useless as coke

@fakhre mirpur read this quoted post. Ur ajk fellow hai ,u gotta listen to this guy.

Anyways,gufi u also drink 2 a day? Isnt it a bit too much,
What i am saying is whats the use of it? As in nutrition value,i think there are tons of health foods one cud go for, fresh juices than this processed (can we call processed ,lolz idont know but i hope one does get my point) junk called red bull which idont think so is going to give u any health benefit.

To me its as useless as coke
Its a ramzan and eid thing for me on average uts more like once or twice a week

Its a ramzan and eid thing for me on average uts more like once or twice a week
OKKKK-AAEYYYY but still never repeat 8 or 16 thing i told ya its harmful and the resident doc gufi is saying it cud be fatal, what more u need to hear.
Sooooo bee careful next time.

The buzz from 8 cans was just zzzzzzzzsham i am invinsible bzzz bzzzz time to run downstairs no lets run upstair gah lets jump of the roof of this one story building bzzxz hey cuz its eid get up time to burn sum rubber bzzzzzz

Back
Top Bottom