What's new

Whatever

The buzz from 8 cans was just zzzzzzzzsham i am invinsible bzzz bzzzz time to run downstairs no lets run upstair gah lets jump of the roof of this one story building bzzxz hey cuz its eid get up time to burn sum rubber bzzzzzz

seems like the high hasnt yet erroded away since then :cheesy:
Our fakhre going topsy turvy.

Anyways,gufi u also drink 2 a day? Isnt it a bit too much,
every morning :P
11805795_501320860037186_1647866172_n.jpg

The buzz from 8 cans was just zzzzzzzzsham i am invinsible bzzz bzzzz time to run downstairs no lets run upstair gah lets jump of the roof of this one story building bzzxz hey cuz its eid get up time to burn sum rubber bzzzzzz
It can cause your heart to stop which is not awesome... Take care of yourself. Short term it is death and long term is diabetes at the very least. You need to cleanse your body and then move on to healthier fixes.

View attachment 240904

It can cause your heart to stop which is not awesome... Take care of yourself. Short term it is death and long term is diabetes at the very least. You need to cleanse your body and then move on to healthier fixes.
For me cold water is enough, first thing in the morning, not too cold.
Red bull is over-rated. I would rather prefer a Banana. Cheaper and better.

As long as it is not tea. The worst addiction for our country.
Not too much, half a cup. At times one cup, traditional bread, where i come from, also know as 'Chupati' is great with tea. Parathas work too.

Hello World....

How are you
The world says hi to you.
Not too much, half a cup. At times one cup, traditional bread, where i come from, also know as 'Chupati' is great with tea. Parathas work too.
That sounds so good and yumm

View attachment 240904

Are u hearing @fakhre mirpur , mirpuri bull

Guys plz tell me is it just me facing issues with avatar change and image uploader or rest too. My avatar doesnt change.

Back
Top Bottom