What's new

Bradley Fighting Vehicle for Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zarvan

Well no! Unfortunately they were here to be transported via truck to afghanistan. The 2Nd LT showed off while I was in Karachi. I latter came to know when i found out that they arrived in Peshawar and they were being taken to Afghanistan .

I really really apologize for misinforming you as i thought the Lt was informing me that the shipment arrived and proudly boasted that it was ours. Again I apologize for the misunderstanding .

USA has given 72 Bradley Infantry fighting vehicles to Pakistan.
11781708_949726088419567_8724524729626126151_n.jpg

ArmourType: Spaced laminate armor: 30 mm AP and RPG all around protection. explosive reactive armor.

• Main Armament:
25 mm M242 chain gun
TOW anti-tank missile

• Secondary Armament
7.62 mm M240C machine gun

• Engine:
Cummins VTA-903T diesel 600 hp

• Operational Range:
400 km

• Speed:
56 km/h
Finally but I hope to see IFV in large numbers and also in use of Para Military

I'm still wondering why they sell things to us. They "found and "killed" OBL in Pakistan. I thought they would have attacked Pakistan.

Zarvan

Well no! Unfortunately they were here to be transported via truck to afghanistan. The 2Nd LT showed off while I was in Karachi. I latter came to know when i found out that they arrived in Peshawar and they were being taken to Afghanistan .

I really really apologize for misinforming you as i thought the Lt was informing me that the shipment arrived and proudly boasted that it was ours. Again I apologize for the misunderstanding .
NAHIIII Yay nahi ho sakta :mad::(:hitwall::hitwall:

For me along tanks they form formadible fighting force Thanx USA and Obama administration.

TOW missile in this machine good but yes it is far better than talha APC we use.

Now USA relize that they cannot let pakistan go. Without pakistan USA will loose war and only Muslim super and nuke power.

USA Become Super power with help by only pak defeating USSR Super power in Afghanistan.

For me along tanks they form formadible fighting force Thanx USA and Obama administration.

TOW missile in this machine good but yes it is far better than talha APC we use.

Now USA relize that they cannot let pakistan go. Without pakistan USA will loose war and only Muslim super and nuke power.

USA Become Super power with help by only pak defeating USSR Super power in Afghanistan.

It can be upgraded to carry Hell Fire or Mizrek-U missiles making it more deadly weapon system while it Has a potent 25mm bush master gun which can fire different types of munitions as per need.

Why only 72?

This is mounted on the same chassis as the M113?
Something is better than nothing.

I guess it might be used against the BLA and BLF since the balochistan's terrain seems more suitable.

but id love to see it pitched against the TTP in Waziristan,
certainly a much better choice than M 113 APCs.

its remeber me something old but nice to watch :enjoy::cry::lol:

haha, but it's still better than the BMP-1 and BMP-2

if i remember correctly Bradley killed more tanks, and other vehicles than the M1 Abrams during Desert Storm :eek:

Kurganets-25 poops on Bradley now though

USA has given 72 Bradley Infantry fighting vehicles to Pakistan.
11781708_949726088419567_8724524729626126151_n.jpg

ArmourType: Spaced laminate armor: 30 mm AP and RPG all around protection. explosive reactive armor.

• Main Armament:
25 mm M242 chain gun
TOW anti-tank missile

• Secondary Armament
7.62 mm M240C machine gun

• Engine:
Cummins VTA-903T diesel 600 hp

• Operational Range:
400 km

• Speed:
56 km/h

Reverse engineer it and make a chinese version of it! :D

Zarvan

Mean no Bradley for Pakistan??
If yes then plz @Oscar delete or close this thread.......

I'm still wondering why they sell things to us. They "found and "killed" OBL in Pakistan. I thought they would have attacked Pakistan.

They cannot digest the fact that Pakistan now having good relations with Russia who is one of the biggest arms exporter. Bradley Infantry fighting vehicles & AH-1Z are just a lollipop keep Pakistan in their hands.

This beast will be very effective against the terrorists. Anti tank missiles are awesome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom