What's new

Whatever

Just like famous trolls faces have their smileys as mini faces ,there shud be one on grumpy cat. Cudnt find any smiley on grumpy billi. Acha khair.

Grumpy_Cat_Nearest_Door_a_l.jpg

Lolzzz awww attitude
grumpy_cat_gets_flowers_540.jpg

OMG!!!! i found this ghazal by faiz,aether do read it
@Sage @Aether

faiz.gif
This is not Ghazal ...this is Azad Nazam ...
and this is not the one from which I quote that Shair ...
And I'll shoot that cat if it crossed my path :guns:

This is not Ghazal ...this is Azad Nazam ...
and this is not the one from which I quote that Shair ...
And I'll shoot that cat if it crossed my path :guns:
Sage what does 'azad' nazam mean. And mujhay kya pata diff between nazam and ghazal.

I know this isnt the ghazal from where u quoted the 'badah khawar' shair. May nay woh ghazal kal share kee thee with u, u didnt see? Ghalib kee ghazal.

And lolzzzzz as of cat. Well to shoot her uwill have to shoot me first. *stands before the cat to protect her

Last edited:
Sage what does 'azad' nazam mean. And mujhay kya pata diff between nazam and ghazal.

I know this isnt the ghazal from where u quoted the 'badah khawar' shair. May nay woh ghazal kal share kee thee with u, u didnt see? Ghalib kee ghazal.

And lolzzzzz as of cat. Well to shoot her uwill have to shoot me first. *stands before the cat to protect
Mujhy say tution pakro ...I will teach you poetry then ....:p:
No I did not see that ghazal of Ghalib because it was not opening ...
Don't come in the way ...Goli goli pe lekha hay marnay wala ka naam :triniti:

Mujhy say tution pakro ...I will teach you poetry then ....:p:
Sure. That'll be fun. But u know jo meri harkatain hain. Hopefully by the end of the tution period u wudnt have forgotten poetry urself. Dimagh khaa jaoon gee main
s0804.gif

No I did not see that ghazal of Ghalib because it was not opening ...
Yeh lain.
I hope the image shows now
hqdefault.jpg

Don't come in the way ...Goli goli pe lekha hay marnay wala ka naam :triniti:
I can never imagine u shooting at me. Not kidding. Honestly. So iam not getting out of the way and billi aint getting killed.

-----------------

Lolzzzz i love the brutality here
Grumpy-Cat-vs.-Facebook-MEME-2015.jpg

Sure. That'll be fun. But u know jo meri harkatain hain. Hopefully by the end of the tution period u wudnt have forgotten poetry urself. Dimagh khaa jaoon gee main
s0804.gif

Yeh lain.
I hope the image shows now
hqdefault.jpg

I can never imagine u shooting at me. Not kidding. Honestly. So iam not getting out of the way and billi aint getting killed.

-----------------

Lolzzzz i love the brutality here
Grumpy-Cat-vs.-Facebook-MEME-2015.jpg
Don't test my unpredictability ....:butcher:

Don't test my unpredictability ....:butcher:
Seriously, how can u take aim at me,then who will u talk to on pdf?

Lekin u know today when i read some nasty comments on me in a thread by some despo indian, i had only thought indians are our enemies woh tau bura hee kahain gay...but what of pakistanis..who they join them in mocking u?

Seriously, how can u take aim at me,then who will u talk to on pdf?

Lekin u know today when i read some nasty comments on me in a thread by some despo indian, i had only thought indians are our enemies woh tau bura hee kahain gay...but what of pakistanis..who they join them in mocking u?
I will start trolling everything ...:pop:
PDF loves trollers ...
I have got a case of a senior moderator who bans other but his own posts are like WTF ...anyways ...hows Kashmir and the weather ?

Khuda ke liye chor do ab ye parda
Ke hain aaj humtum nahi ghayr koi

Shabay wasl bhi hai hijaab is qadr kyoun
Zara rukh se aanchal utha kar to dekho

I will start trolling everything ...
wow u mean u have already thought out what u will do without me..wow sage,,,yeh umeed nahi thee.
PDF loves trollers ...

Pdf defo loves trollers
I have got a case of a senior moderator who bans other but his own posts are like WTF ...anyways ...hows Kashmir and the weather ?
:lol: :tup: *shamain falls off the chair laughing

Roflllllll true true , aik nahi , do teen aisay mods hain,lolzzzzz

Kashmir what kashmir, i am pakhtoon shamain khan ,ask me abt kpk

Saaf saaf Pakistan
pak pak Pakistan
Commander Safeguard

Jis mulk mein burqi khusri ho wahan yahe ho ga

Hay sab kay liye farmaan safai hay nisf emaan
emaan apna mazboot banayo safai ki adat apnao
@Shamain
Kids are you with me
sir tharki pan bhi tau intellectual pollution may ata hai uska ilaj bhi dhoondain.

Fakhre by the time u get married and u are still visiting pdf will u invite us to ur wedding? Kitna mazza aey ga if we come aur wahan we pull ur leg. Iwill tell ur wife abt ur posts on pdf. Phir ........... jo hoga so hoga.

@MastanKhan ''To the Turkish mod on this board------here is YOUR PAYBACK WITH INTEREST---and shame on you Pakistani mods and admins for keeping quiet when the turk humiliated me.''
So who is it and what's your problem?
I gave you my word on it so I am a teacher. I do not drink, too at least since a long time :partay:
As I understood things you've said, are your personal issues, unpleasant and has nothing to do with reality.
I thought you were drunk yesterday night but seems not.
Whatever issues you personally have, you better get over them in person, not a group of people or nation.

wow u mean u have already thought out what u will do without me..wow sage,,,yeh umeed nahi thee.

Pdf defo loves trollers

:lol: :tup: *shamain falls off the chair laughing

Roflllllll true true , aik nahi , do teen aisay mods hain,lolzzzzz

Kashmir what kashmir, i am pakhtoon shamain khan ,ask me abt kpk

sir tharki pan bhi tau intellectual pollution may ata hai uska ilaj bhi dhoondain.

Fakhre by the time u get married and u are still visiting pdf will u invite us to ur wedding? Kitna mazza aey ga if we come aur wahan we pull ur leg. Iwill tell ur wife abt ur posts on pdf. Phir ........... jo hoga so hoga.
2019 tak ho ge bohat dair hay abhe

Tharak lailaj hay
PTWO

Tharak lailaj hay
PTWO
*rolling eyes
Ammi ki chupair pari tau theek ho jana hai apnay
Tum Peshawar kab aayee khushbu laga kay ?
Oho was kidding,but yaad nahi may honorary pathan bani thee?
Aur chalakoo maasi sage how u are dodging my question. And if u look at my grumpo billo with buri nazrain, i am gonna grab ur collar ,push u againt the wall ,lift u up with ur feet all dangling in air and wont drop u unless u change ur intentions towards my billi.

Lolz @khusboo laga kay, u sounded soo pathan lolzzzzzzzzz.

Back
Top Bottom