What's new

Whatever

Aa gaye Tiger? Padhai kaise chal rahi hai ?

BTW we also had groups who discuss cricket and rock stars :D

there are groups on cricket and rock stars. I think so each and every college have such groups

Paraye aesi chal rahi hai Software engineer sahab key

it took 4 hours to make a Program that take Day, Date, Month and year from the user and then Prints the Calender accordingly!!!!!!!! This C++ is making me :hitwall::hitwall:. Do not know how i will bear this language for the rest of semester

I must admit, I hate one thing about most of us Indian guys. So many of us show the anger and talk all smack after getting "high". (pls note the double quotes) Why get pissed after drinks man? How can anyone not feel nice, relaxed and happy? Its wierd:blink:

yaar i cant stop laughing if i drink too much.. :D

We don't had too much time to discuss because we deliver:smokin:
Our college team is champion since first year,and now it's the final year ,our sports week will start from Thursday.I'm the vice captain.(just because i'm the day scholar.:rolleyes:)
Will try our best to get the trophy again.:mps:

Can you plz tell me in which college you study?????

I was banned for taking someones name and twisting it, how come you guys surviving talking about someone so openly? :-S Its simply beyond me...

I was banned for taking someones name and twisting it, how come you guys surviving talking about someone so openly? :-S Its simply beyond me...

And whose that lucky guy you twisted buddy? :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom