What's new

Whatever

Man, the whatever thread is dead! Nothing new. No "picture games"?

I thought that you dont like the picture puzzle game...
Nope this thread is not dead, many came after it and die much before. Like the oneline one by jana and now the sania stuff...

This will live on...

I must admit, I hate one thing about most of us Indian guys. So many of us show the anger and talk all smack after getting "high". (pls note the double quotes) Why get pissed after drinks man? How can anyone not feel nice, relaxed and happy? Its wierd:blink:

I must admit, I hate one thing about most of us Indian guy. So many of us show the anger and talk all smack after getting "high". (pls not the double quotes) Why get pissed after drinks man? How can anyone not feel nice, relaxed and happy? Its wierd:blink:

I am, see I just proposed you :lol::lol:

People turn into philosophers after drinking :D
I used to write ballads after getting high :D

Anyone here wants to read what I wrote?

Brownguy had such a cute pic of his in his avatar. Why did you remove it dude? Jana smacked you? :lol::lol:

Last edited:
hey browny you seen that punjabi tota ...

[video=metacafe;434333/punjabi_totay_bush_parody_part_1/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/434333/punjabi_totay_bush_parody_part_1/[/video]

don't mind but would you please explain what exactly is easter?

in your own words and not copy and paste please :)

Well Jesus Christ was crucified in good friday and on third day he rose from the dead ..this day we celebrated as easter..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom