What's new

Whatever

it took 4 hours to make a Program that take Day, Date, Month and year from the user and then Prints the Calender accordingly!!!!!!!! This C++ is making me :hitwall::hitwall:. Do not know how i will bear this language for the rest of semester

4 hrs is not bad, Infact in 8 hrs experts are expected to write 60 lines of code, so I think you are doing good.

But are you sure you wrote C++ program? :P

The professionals here would be knowing why I asked the above Q ;-)

4 hrs is not bad, Infact in 8 hrs experts are expected to write 60 lines of code, so I think you are doing good.

But are you sure you wrote C++ program? :P

The professionals here would be knowing why I asked the above Q ;-)

Yeah that was definitely C++. Because i do not know another language. :P :D

and i do not have any software that compiles language other than C++.

Yeah that was definitely C++. Because i do not know another language. :P :D

and i do not have any software that compiles language other than C++.

did you use OOD concepts? Did you abstracted the data from text? Used inheritance? Or you wrote everything in the main function? :D

did you use OOD concepts? Did you abstracted the data from text? Used inheritance? Or you wrote everything in the main function? :D

Do not know what you are saying!!!!:undecided::undecided:

I used loops, if else, switch only. Thats what i have learned only. Will study functions on monday.

I am a student mannnn. Not an expert!!!!!!

Do not know what you are saying!!!!:undecided::undecided:

I used loops, if else, switch only. Thats what i have learned only. Will study functions on monday.

I am a student mannnn. Not an expert!!!!!!

He hehe, thats why I asked " Are you sure you wrote in C++ " ;-)

anyway I dont think mechanical guys need to know C++ in that depth. Anyway if you choose to join IT then you will learn.

P.S.:I am not a C++ expert

C++ is very essentail for mechanical engineering point of view. Not just the syntaxes but the logic of modular programming, inheritance, OOPS etc etc can be quite helpful. It is mandatory subject for mechanical engineering in almost every institution in India.

C++ is very essentail for mechanical engineering point of view. Not just the syntaxes but the logic of modular programming, inheritance, OOPS etc etc can be quite helpful. It is mandatory subject for mechanical engineering in almost every institution in India.

PEC (Pakistan Engineering Council) made it mandatory too. And yes we need it too.

Well thats because most of the engineers go to IT field right? If someone joins say BHEL, HAL etc why they need to know C++ ?

Well thats because most of the engineers go to IT field right? If someone joins say BHEL, HAL etc why they need to know C++ ?

Do not know exactly, but I think so for softwares like MATLAB it is essential. ( not confirm)

Do not know exactly, but I think so for softwares like MATLAB it is essential. ( not confirm)

MATLAB is a modeling tool, C++ is a programming language.
They have nothing to do with each other.

Similarly AutoCAD is a designing tool. Why I need to know C to use CAD?

C is universal language and effective platform for many other core engineering applications, robotics, design, CAD, hardware interface etc. It is not just limited to IT field. As far as I know, C is mandatory subject for all other engineering disciplines.

Back
Top Bottom