What's new

Whatever

C is universal language and effective platform for many other core engineering applications, robotics, design, CAD, hardware interface etc. It is not just limited to IT field. As far as I know, C is mandatory subject for all other engineering disciplines.

Well I do understand that Hindu bhai, C and Assembly programming is my bread and butter. :)

Tell me the application for an Mech engineer where he needs to use C to program anything. I have implemented Industrial automation systems for many industries, all they need to know is how to operate my system.

Hello Everyone especially KillBill,

I am back! was quite busy in some other threads :D

I was just giving hardtime to thebrownguy in some other thread.. :lol::D

Hello Everyone especially KillBill,

I am back! was quite busy in some other threads :D

I was just giving hardtime to thebrownguy in some other thread.. :lol::D

Hi Jinxie

I know which thread you guys are talking about. You people are fighting there like school going teen girls :P

It was a stupid thread to start with when the statistics were made available to people by Asim, I donno whats the need to start such threads.

BTW, how is your weekend? Catching some sleep off late?

Hi Jinxie

I know which thread you guys are talking about. You people are fighting there like school going teen girls :P

It was a stupid thread to start with when the statistics were made available to people by Asim, I donno whats the need to start such threads.

BTW, how is your weekend? Catching some sleep off late?

You are right.. the thread is stupid.. it is made by Forest Griffin.. the same guy who has multiple IDS ADT/ADT1/WHITEKNIGHT/WHITEKNIGHT1/BRADYTHEMOSS/THEENETRICHEDONE/UFC101/IRSMAN..

His last ID IRSMAN and UFC101 have been banned and suspended respectively yesterday.. yet he comes back again..

As a girl I have more respect for Indian members on this forum as compared to him..

Anywayz.. yeah I had Friday off and I slept and slept.. now I am feeling much much better!! :partay:

You are right.. the thread is stupid.. it is made by Forest Griffin.. the same guy who has multiple IDS ADT/ADT1/WHITEKNIGHT/WHITEKNIGHT1/BRADYTHEMOSS/THEENETRICHEDONE/UFC101/IRSMAN..

His last ID IRSMAN and UFC101 have been banned and suspended respectively yesterday.. yet he comes back again..

As a girl I have more respect for Indian members on this forum as compared to him..

Anywayz.. yeah I had Friday off and I slept and slept.. now I am feeling much much better!! :partay:

Oh My God, he is the same guy? :D
and how come you remember all his IDs? :D

aah... so, you are all fresh to take on some more guys and make their life miserable? :P

I think you missed all the drama again yesterday.. another thread dedicated to me... :lol::lol:

Yeah yesterday I was not here for long. So looks like you are a loved personality here :D

So the thread is deleted? Was it to praise you or to get you banned?

yes he was sleeping by that time i guess

but i was disappointed to see that thread deleted all of a sudden

i would have loved the MODs to come and swear him on behalf of whole PDF :rofl:

yes he was sleeping by that time i guess

but i was disappointed to see that thread deleted all of a sudden

i would have loved the MODs to come and swear him on behalf of whole PDF :rofl:

By He you mean the multi ID guy?

So how come you are all in the dam thread today?

Yeah yesterday I was not here for long. So looks like you are a loved personality here :D

So the thread is deleted? Was it to praise you or to get you banned?

It was to get me banned.... but he was swearing at MODS too and at anyone who was replying him back..

I am quite sure he was drunk.. after all it was Friday night in U.S.A..

By He you mean the multi ID guy?

So how come you are all in the dam thread today?

you the DAMs construction thread?

oh well i love to follow economy news of Pakistan........... so i am usually there in all threads :rofl:

It was to get me banned.... but he was swearing at MODS too and at anyone who was replying him back..

I am quite sure he was drunk.. after all it was Friday night in U.S.A..

One of the posts were so funny.. here is a snapshot..

He said.. the pathetic Mods will never ban her. only me...
and then he got suspended by TaimiKhan.. reason "SO TRUE" :rofl::rofl:

http://img405.imageshack.us/i/ufc1014.png/

Aaah this thread I saw today... I was wondering why a new member says that he will get banned...

BTW, what prob you two have? The same Iranian bloodline?

I have reduced 4 KGs of fat in gym since you two started that fight :rofl:

Grow up and forget the old issues... :D

Back
Top Bottom