What's new

Whatever

wrong thread i guess? were you supposed to post this in One Liners thread?

@ topic

There is no topic :lol::lol::lol:

OffTopic.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

wrong thread i guess? were you supposed to post this in One Liners thread?

@ topic

There is no topic :lol::lol::lol:

I know I know :D
But this is not something I wanted to post there, I was watching the movie and loved this line, so dropped it here

I watched Avatar last night really enjoyed it:smitten::smitten:

Last edited:
Can someone please brief me about the development in sania story? Dont have patience to browse through the huge thread :D

:lol: its a challenge for fresh members to read it from the first to the last post..oops !! i forgot there is no last post in that thread:rofl:

:lol: its a challenge for fresh members to read it from the first to the last post..oops !! i forgot there is no last post in that thread:rofl:

you are absolutely right, I read the first few pages on day one. but looks like now there are some twists and turns to the drama:D

good going, both are getting some media coverage, which otherwise they hardly get for the right reasons :P

you are absolutely right, I read the first few pages on day one. but looks like now there are some twists and turns to the drama:D

good going, both are getting some media coverage, which otherwise they hardly get for the right reasons :P

:rofl: GOOD ONE. If Shoaib and and Sania ever read this thread they'll soon realise that that this is the peak of their popularity...lol.
BTW I don't want to start it here again.:lol:

mae 'bak bak' sun ke tang a gae hun

acha acha.......... waqayi yeh agar in logon ko discuss karna hai to dedicated thread main jaye........... Whatever thread is for light discussion only :smitten:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom