What's new

Whatever

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

praying_kagura_pt__ii_by_photo_cap.jpg

ya ALLAH malik or sania ka thread bund karr wa dae, nahe to merre gharr ke light chulle gae:sick:

Orr mein kull sae yeah dua karr kurr kae thuk gya hoon ,manhoos hurr barr BIJLLI chulle gatee hae:cry:

Yah ALLAH mods ko hae kuch aehsaas dila dae....AMEN!

Orr mein kull sae yeah dua karr kurr kae thuk gya hoon ,manhoos hurr barr BIJLLI chulle gatee hae:cry:

Yah ALLAH mods ko hae kuch aehsaas dila dae....AMEN!

MODs khud is waqt enjoy kar rahay hain :lol::lol::lol:

Waqayi main i am also tired........... they should either close the thread or peoples should only discusss in that dedicated thread so that we can talk about other issues now :D

Well happens, In our college time we had a group of hackers. We used to hack numerous websites. And when ever we used to meet it was like talking about bits and bytes and new tools and spoofing evesdriopping and all. I never had a girl in college, too nerdy to get one :D

And in my college we discuss football. Everyday a new fight between different set of people. Mainly its between Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United and Barcelona.

mae 'bak bak' sun ke tang a gae hun

i love punjabi. How straight forward it is!!!!!

Waqayi main i am also tired........... they should either close the thread or peoples should only discusss in that dedicated thread so that we can talk about other issues now :D

Once Zaki was trying to get all of the members married. And now you saying you are tired.

Jub shadi hoti hai to phir is tara ki batien bhi hoti hain!!!!!!!!

acha acha.......... waqayi yeh agar in logon ko discuss karna hai to dedicated thread main jaye........... Whatever thread is for light discussion only :smitten:

koi discuss nahin kar raha. Infact i am least interested :D
I asked about a jist as I saw the thread is not stopping from growing

And in my college we discuss football. Everyday a new fight between different set of people. Mainly its between Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United and Barcelona.

Aa gaye Tiger? Padhai kaise chal rahi hai ?

BTW we also had groups who discuss cricket and rock stars :D

BTW we also had groups who discuss cricket and rock stars :D
We don't had too much time to discuss because we deliver:smokin:
Our college team is champion since first year,and now it's the final year ,our sports week will start from Thursday.I'm the vice captain.(just because i'm the day scholar.:rolleyes:)
Will try our best to get the trophy again.:mps:

Yet, you don't stop posting in that thread :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom