What's new

Whatever

9IBLr1bIsZ5CjXlo8Nrl33h0Dp1EzGkToeeHH7H79Tsupf4ddWPG2p6vAxQmxGU_4PFCoA=w1896-h859

upC9_M-c8GSZ-VPCm7IMnwYyEgvIe0f8aOiSuEHjUn12c-H_FU-Pb2Y9TSr-UOUcZF5Bow=w1896-h859

9fauE5Et7DxhvWx7i439BYfjFKVVLmFQEJZHqnf5QCSjtdYVqUTHgzuK4khk17Gl_pGSXg=w1896-h859

has that fellow or fellow-ni just finished eating a chicken piece or something??

and i hope this is not a zoo and that cat has a big area to walk about in and hunt... cats should not be confined.

those idiot policemen or firemen or forest officers were trying to more or less kill that cat... of course he will and should retaliate.

Last edited:
Mushkpuri very soon INSHALLAH. Swat in near future.

make one trip for
Muzaffarabad , Neelum valley and then Kel

Kel is one of the most beautiful place out there ...
-------------------------------------------------------------
and the other in naran , kaghan , shogran , Makra peak , babusar top etc

make one trip for
Muzaffarabad , Neelum valley and then Kel

Kel is one of the most beautiful place out there ...
-------------------------------------------------------------
and the other in naran , kaghan , shogran , Makra peak , babusar top etc

Naran, Shogran done.

Hmmmm Neelum valley and Kel okay added to the list :). I will ask you again when the time is right how to plan the trip to these areas :D

What the helll???? U are saying iam tharki????
U are so stupid. Just go away.
I was still being so polite to u treating u like a behn and u are so stupid. Just go away. Iwud never quote u again.
calm down,stop being hysterical.

has that fellow or fellow-ni just finished eating a chicken piece or something??

and i hope this is not a zoo and that cat has a big area to walk about in and hunt... cats should not be confined.

those idiot policemen or firemen or forest officers were trying to shoot that cat... of course he will and should retaliate.

Well I have no idea but it looked calm and peaceful must have had its lunch :p:. Well it had enough space in that cage to do gymnastics and stuff :p:. And the place where it is kept is closer to its natural habitat I think

with a tranquilizer

My potty dried up once when a street dog refused to back down in spite of me bending down as if to pick up a stone.

I can imagine the size of a full grown leopard coming at you. Teeth and claws and full muscle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom