What's new

Whatever

So you read both the pages , right ?

People think a lot of weird stuff .
Nahi when i had made first post here ihad only read first part. and i had thought threadis posted in some serious forum so thats why i didnt respond their kay i dont get warned for getting non serious. I had thought the story will get more serious. And when i read 2nd part, i was like wha wha wha whattt?? Lolzzzzz.
Was quite bold to be honest.
And what was that simile u used, she had puppy brown eyes. Pehlay lover ho aap who is comparing his belles eye color with dogs eyes.

Magar i laughed so hard. Quite bold waisay. Hahahahahahahahahahhahhahahsahhah. *gets laughing fit

Acha wajsal ab tau yeh thread bilkul khaali hhota hai. Koi ata nahi. I hope its not cuz of me , that nobody wants to be around, in here.

And when i read 2nd part, i was like wha wha wha whattt?? Lolzzzzz.
You didn't read the description before the story i suppose .
And what was that simile u used, she had puppy brown eyes. Pehlay lover ho aap who is comparing his belles eye color with dogs eyes.
I edited that part .
Acha wajsal ab tau yeh thread bilkul khaali hhota hai. Koi ata nahi. I hope its not cuz of me , that nobody wants to be around, in here.
Lol , now that made me laugh .
Magar i laughed so hard. Quite bold waisay. Hahahahahahahahahahhahhahahsahhah. *gets laughing fit
So my love life is funny . hmm .

You didn't read the description before the story i suppose .

I edited that part .

Lol , now that made me laugh .

So my love life is funny . hmm .
No i had read description.may nay socha masoom see story hogee.magar wajsal sahab tau make out karna shuru ho gaeyy.

Hans lo meray ooper. So u really think nobody comes 2 this thread cuz of me. Acha phir may nai aoon gee yahan.

What that was ur love life????? Wasnt that fiction. ???
And no i find such romantic stories etc very funny . specially khawateen digest buahaha.
But well that was funny when u visited her house and u said the commute was so long that it got me so tired. Aap kya hiking kar kay uskay ghar ja rahay thay.
Phir u wrote when i see her everything loses control, my eyes, heart, my stomach. Buahahahahh wajsal stomach????? Pait kharab ho jata hai. Dubara yeh na likhna.
Aur phir u were saying...wait what was the title u picked for the story. just read that title and then read the very last part of ur story. Total conflict. At the end guy smiles cunnigly and says something like ,it is good we should have parted our ways. When u say that thren the title u chose became totally irrelevant.

No i had read description.may nay socha masoom see story hogee.magar wajsal sahab tau make out karna shuru ho gaeyy.
You were meant to judge the quality of the essay , not the content . If you didn't like the content , that's ok.
What that was ur love life????? Wasnt that fiction. ???
You didn't bother reading some of the comments . No that wasn't fiction .
This will make it easier for you to understand .
" it's not a story anymore,it's more of an account now.Over look the fact that in the first part the main character decides to pay a visit to his old school ."
But well that was funny when u visited her house and u said the commute was so long that it got me so tired. Aap kya hiking kar kay uskay ghar ja rahay thay.
Could have rad some of the comments . Lolz . She lived in Rawalpindi , Bahria Town and i lived in Islamabad , and at afternoon time , the GT road is almost full . Too much traffic . and that's what got me tired .

You were meant to judge the quality of the essay , not the content . If you didn't like the content , that's ok.

Idid comment on few points in writing style but i really dont see myself as tht qualified to point out errors n flaws and do extensiveeeee critique when my own writing is pretty dull.

You didn't bother reading some of the comments . No that wasn't fiction .
This will make it easier for you to understand .
" it's not a story anymore,it's more of an account now.Over look the fact that in the first part the main character decides to pay a visit to his old school ."

yes i hadnt read comments in the thread except for very few ,only read main story posts.
no i read in the beg u said i have taken some parts of it from somewhere else and also its not me its someone else's story kind of. So i took it all as fiction.
Could have rad some of the comments . Lolz . She lived in Rawalpindi , Bahria Town and i lived in Islamabad , and at afternoon time , the GT road is almost full . Too much traffic . and that's what got me tired .

Lolz so i really didnt know its abt u. I thought some frnd of urz whose story u have written here. Acha cchalo theek.
Acha woh gilgit baltistan woh saara apnay khud likha , was nicely researched.?

Lolz so i really didnt know its abt u. I thought some frnd of urz whose story u have written here. Acha cchalo theek.
Acha woh gilgit baltistan woh saara apnay khud likha , was nicely researched.?
Yes khod likha . Thank you .

yes i hadnt read comments in the thread except for very few ,only read main story posts.
no i read in the beg u said i have taken some parts of it from somewhere else and also its not me its someone else's story kind of. So i took it all as fiction.
No it was not fiction . I don't like to be judged so i said it was fiction .

Yes khod likha . Thank you .

No it was not fiction . I don't like to be judged so i said it was fiction .
U are welcome. very well written.

Oh and of story no i amnot jugding u. But again i cant offer much help and feedback on ur writing skills.as i told u before the reasons.

@Lucid Thoughts suno akhri dafa when did u visit india. India ki shakal yaad bhi hai ya aisay hee yahan is site pay u show patritoism

Last edited:
@halupridol not quoting therr its a sick thread.
No baji dolly we arent jealous of u. why shud we be. We pakistanis would already surrender before ur beauty without even entering a contest. and aap tu hamari bhabi hain cuz of shurb bahi.

@halupridol not quoting therr its a sick thread.
No baji dolly we arent jealous of u. why shud we be. We pakistanis would already surrender before ur beauty without even entering a contest. and aap tu hamari bhabi hain cuz of shurb bahi.
why sick thread??
@S.U.R.B.
iska confusion duur karo,,,,woh v 4 vendetta yaha post kar do

why sick thread??
@S.U.R.B.
iska confusion duur karo,,,,woh v 4 vendetta yaha post kar do
Ya its a sick thread. U cant see , i defo understand y.
what is v 4 vendetta??
and yea iwas kidding in the post. And ya i wont stop calling u behnjee cuz u urself told me you are a gal.

9IBLr1bIsZ5CjXlo8Nrl33h0Dp1EzGkToeeHH7H79Tsupf4ddWPG2p6vAxQmxGU_4PFCoA=w1896-h859

upC9_M-c8GSZ-VPCm7IMnwYyEgvIe0f8aOiSuEHjUn12c-H_FU-Pb2Y9TSr-UOUcZF5Bow=w1896-h859

9fauE5Et7DxhvWx7i439BYfjFKVVLmFQEJZHqnf5QCSjtdYVqUTHgzuK4khk17Gl_pGSXg=w1896-h859

@WAJsal @Sulman Badshah

Sorry guys this was the only one present there, rest were shifted somewhere to Manshera because of cold weather. The care taker told me the others would be brought back in 2 or 3 days. But worth a trip, the scenery and being close to nature awesome :tup:

Back
Top Bottom