What's new

Whatever

Kya ? kyon yar ? any specific reasons ?

bas bore ho gaya tha ye examon aur tution classes se... asli learning toh mil nahi rahi thi.. and of course, mathematics exam me fail ho gaya tha. :lol:

phir maine ek top ke computer training institute join karli, aur mazey hi mazey.

bas bore ho gaya tha ye examon aur tution classes se... asli learning toh mil nahi rahi thi.. and of course, mathematics exam me fail ho gaya tha. :lol:

phir maine ek top ke computer training institute join karli, aur mazey hi mazey.
Yar yeh kya mazak hai . Even Bill Gates and Steve Jobs were College drop outs , don't worry . I wonder, college couldn't not cope with your level of intelligence ? Respect .

Yar yeh kya mazak hai . Even Bill Gates and Steve Jobs were College drop outs , don't worry . I wonder, college couldn't not cope with your level of intelligence ? Respect .

four years after dropping-out, i became a teacher in another national-level computer institute... i had originally joined the institute as a student... this was many years ago.

four years after dropping-out, i became a teacher in another national-level computer institute... i had originally joined the institute as a student... this was many years ago.
ohh .
Couldn't understand... Thoda detail me samjhao....
O levels , what's simpler than that . It's grade 11 here . After this i will do A levels , this systems in India too .

ohh .

O levels , what's simpler than that . It's grade 11 here . After this i will do A levels , this systems in India too .
Nope ... That what I was confused... We have simply 12standard level schooling before college for undergraduate programs....

Nope ... That what I was confused... We have simply 12standard level schooling before college for undergraduate programs....
I think India has O level A level system, right ? Anyway google search it for further information .

I think India has O level A level system, right ? Anyway google search it for further information .
That would be for distance learning of schooling (if m not wrong)......
Most of the kids don't enrol into that kind of system .... Anyway to my understanding you are in 11th standard...

That would be for distance learning of schooling (if m not wrong)......
Most of the kids don't enrol into that kind of system .... Anyway to my understanding you are in 11th standard...
Yes . Not to bad , right ?

Back
Top Bottom