What's new

Whatever

@Shamain , come to Yasin , know almost every place in that valley , also am quite popular in that valley , lol .

Not you in particular. Ignoring the whole site as much as possible. Whats up?
Why are you ignoring PDF for ? any specific reasons ?
Nothing much , exams almost finished , than i'm free for the rest of the summer , with nothing useful too do . You ?

Why are you ignoring PDF for ? any specific reasons ?
Too many reasons to list

Nothing much , exams almost finished , than i'm free for the rest of the summer ,
Thats good

with nothing useful too do .
In the West, kids get a part time job anything simple from working in McD to being a teacher...It keeps one busy, learn to manage time, earn money and know the value of money....

We always did tuition (well it was almost all year round and mostly neighbourhood kids) And that wasnt about money it was coz most of the foreign parents didnt know English so couldnt teach their kids and plus their kids were little monsters and parents couldnt handle them so send them to us as we were some of the elder kids in the area....

Nothing much....life still goes on...

Too many reasons to list
There has to be a specific one . the one that just popped in to your head , when you read this post .
In the West, kids get a part time job anything simple from working in McD to being a teacher...It keeps one busy, learn to manage time, earn money and know the value of money....We always did tuition (well it was almost all year round and mostly neighbourhood kids) And that wasnt about money it was coz most of the foreign parents didnt know English so couldnt teach their kids and plus their kids were little monsters and parents couldnt handle them so send them to us as we were some of the elder kids in the area....
Long shot , i'm 17 who'd give me a job . Plus my parents are super protective , you know the type . They wouldn't let me work , in any case .
Nothing much....life still goes on...
Life goes on ...

There has to be a specific one . the one that just popped in to your head , when you read this post .
My mind doesnt work on 1 thing....A few things came to mind but like I said life goes on...

Long shot , i'm 17 who'd give me a job . Plus my parents are super protective , you know the type . They wouldn't let me work , in any case .
Yea.....cultural and traditional norms...

What is your field?

Don't know , let me finish A levels first . Hy i have time to think i guess .
If u plan on going to usa then donot forget commonapp website. And already involve urself in some community work and hone ur essay writing skills. The better the essays higher chances of getting accepted ,obviously coupled with good sat scores. sat isnt too hard for gcse stream students.
Dont know abt Yasin , its in hunza? Really u are popular. Thats cool. Are u some polo star.lolz just kidding.

If u plan on going to usa then donot forget commonapp website. And already involve urself in some community work and hone ur essay writing skills.
I have quite good Essay writing skills , would you like me to tag you in an old thread i made on something i wrote?
The better the essays higher chances of getting accepted ,obviously coupled with good sat scores. sat isnt too hard for gcse stream students.
I plan on doing S.A.T s , i know it's hard , but have no choice .
Dont know abt Yasin , its in hunza? Really u are popular. Thats cool. Are u some polo star.lolz just kidding.
Let me explain it to you , my metarnal grandmother and my mother is from Yasin , which is not anywhere near Hunza .
Now my Maternal Grand Father is from Hunza , so my moms fathers whole side is from Hunza , get it .
And my Father is from Gilgit and his parents from different place .
Have a huge family , sorry to bore you .
No i'm not a Polo star . I'm just cool .

I have quite good Essay writing skills , would you like me to tag you in an old thread i made on something i wrote?
Do u need to ask me that ,that is to tag me anywhere. Plz always feel free in tagging my nick and yes excited to see your writing.:woot:

I plan on doing S.A.T s , i know it's hard , but have no choice .
Thats neat. Best of luck.

Let me explain it to you , my metarnal grandmother and my mother is from Yasin , which is not anywhere near Hunza .
Now my Maternal Grand Father is from Hunza , so my moms fathers whole side is from Hunza , get it .
And my Father is from Gilgit and his parents from different place .

Masha Allah amazing to hear.

Have a huge family , sorry to bore you .

shamain hits wajsal with a swatter. Why on earth u would bore me. Omg omg u are my only friend left on pdf. So no u cant bore me. Lolz. Nobody likes talking to me, i am such an unimpressive person. But iam only talking about pakistanis here. No miscreant ppl.

. I'm just cool .

Wow me likes ur confidence bruv!!!

@Emmie
got a great book on peds,,might interest u.
LESSONS FROM THE GRAND ROUNDS-
STEER(Sensitising to Think,Enabling Excellence and Rationality)

Back
Top Bottom