What's new

Whatever

9IBLr1bIsZ5CjXlo8Nrl33h0Dp1EzGkToeeHH7H79Tsupf4ddWPG2p6vAxQmxGU_4PFCoA=w1896-h859

upC9_M-c8GSZ-VPCm7IMnwYyEgvIe0f8aOiSuEHjUn12c-H_FU-Pb2Y9TSr-UOUcZF5Bow=w1896-h859

9fauE5Et7DxhvWx7i439BYfjFKVVLmFQEJZHqnf5QCSjtdYVqUTHgzuK4khk17Gl_pGSXg=w1896-h859

@WAJsal @Sulman Badshah

Sorry guys this was the only one present there, rest were shifted somewhere to Manshera because of cold weather. The care taker told me the others would be brought back in 2 or 3 days. But worth a trip, the scenery and being close to nature awesome :tup:
So finally , someone cared to wait no more . Enjoy while you can buddy . Seems like quite a beast . Where was this again ? Remember you were the one who wrote it down not me .

I wised up to what chicks disliked about guys objectifying women and breaking them down into minute detail in terms of pieces of flesh pretty early in life.

This was told me by a pretty brave girl when she and I were very very stoned.

Its not a bra burning militant feminist thing.

Its the fact that women get to hear in stark detail front and center what guys like.

And it makes them acutely insecure.

Every woman is insecure. And vain. Don't be fooled otherwise.

@Color_Less_Sky

Magnificent!

So finally , someone cared to wait no more . Enjoy while you can buddy . Seems like quite a beast . Where was this again ? Remember you were the one who wrote it down not me .

Lala Zar Wild life Park Nathiagali, the track to it is near Shangrila Hotel, nice track and that track leads all the way to Mushkpuri top (I did not go there, little time and I had children with me).

Lala Zar Wild life Park Nathiagali, the track to it is near Shangrila Hotel, nice track and that track leads all the way to Mushkpuri top (I did not go there, little time and I had children with me).
How is it ? good or great ? dude you have to go to Deosai .

Yes ofcourse i liked it. Is it possible to open a new thread like whatever somewhere else where unwanted stuff isnt welcome.this thread is getting annoying.
Yes it is but it would get deleted .

How is it ? good or great ? dude you have to go to Deosai .

Well if you are from Northern Areas it won't seem something new to you, but its good. And if you are from Karachi / Lahore then it is great :D. But it is worth a trip.

Next destination is "Mushkpuri top" then "Swat" and when my kids are grown enough to hike on their own then "Deo Sai" INSHALLAH. :)

Next destination is "Mushkpuri top" then "Swat" and when my kids are grown enough to hike on their own then "Deo Sai" INSHALLAH. :)
Nice . Enjoy and have a nice trip . When are you planning to go , maybe next year ?

9IBLr1bIsZ5CjXlo8Nrl33h0Dp1EzGkToeeHH7H79Tsupf4ddWPG2p6vAxQmxGU_4PFCoA=w1896-h859

upC9_M-c8GSZ-VPCm7IMnwYyEgvIe0f8aOiSuEHjUn12c-H_FU-Pb2Y9TSr-UOUcZF5Bow=w1896-h859

9fauE5Et7DxhvWx7i439BYfjFKVVLmFQEJZHqnf5QCSjtdYVqUTHgzuK4khk17Gl_pGSXg=w1896-h859

@WAJsal @Sulman Badshah

Sorry guys this was the only one present there, rest were shifted somewhere to Manshera because of cold weather. The care taker told me the others would be brought back in 2 or 3 days. But worth a trip, the scenery and being close to nature awesome :tup:

Nice that you have visited the place /... It is cool place with hiking sceneries etc

Back
Top Bottom