What's new

Whatever

My potty dried up once when a street dog refused to back down in spite of me bending down as if to pick up a stone.

I can imagine the size of a full grown leopard coming at you. Teeth and claws and full muscle.

This cat is nothing compared to size of Lion. Magnificent giant creature. Tv may chota lagta hai sala but real life may mayra sir aram say uss k muh may a jay.

@Sulman Badshah @WAJsal there is a safari park in Lahore (I don't know if you have visited) where you can see lions and lionesses in free open air while seated in your car. I have been there this winters. They also have white tiger (If remember correctly) in cages there. Should visit if you have not.

@Sulman Badshah @WAJsal there is a safari park in Lahore (I don't know if you have visited) where you can see lions and lionesses in free open air while seated in your car. I have been there this winters. They also have white tiger (If remember correctly) in cages there. Should visit if you have not.
Sorry not idea . Seems like quite a place . Sorry .
They have white tiger everywhere now .

i see... doppelganger is banned... but i wonder about shamain and her hates... i hope she realizes what she is doing.

one fine bengali sufi/baul song set in south/central america, with a jaguar...

@doppelganger

@WAJsal

Late Qaddafi Sb., I did not watch the whole video because at its very start I failed to understand how is it Sufiana? A girl showing legs and appealing is sufiana? When did this happen?

You're joust with the doppler guy and haluhindu fella seemed a bit excessive. Obviously these hinds are perverts, why take it so seriously?
Oh acha. No i wanst taking them seriously. I had reprted dopplegangers abuse. He had abused me even before and got me banne , he was repeating it so i just reported And ignored him .

:lol:

the wording, huzoor, the wording... and did you miss the jaguar??

Janab how you expect me to understand the wording :( ?

Mohtaram I could not bear the attraction of lioness in that video, how would I reach the part where Jaguar was supposed to appear for millisecond?

Janab how you expect me to understand the wording :( ?

true... though the refrain is understandable ( "din duniya..." ).

Mohtaram I could not bear the attraction of lioness in that video, how would I reach the part where Jaguar was supposed to appear for millisecond?

:lol:

but jaguar appears for a few seconds really.

@BDforever can you translate this song, as and when...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom