What's new

Whatever

Jamahirs hypocrisy is interesting. glad i had noticed tht earlier in my last ban. U knew he took advantage of the fact that mod didnt uderstand wht had happened and u are so shameless that here despite watching him talking nonsense on me in every thread u are mourning his departure and asking for action against me.if u have so much issues with my remarks leaves this site. Go to ur indian sites. Noone is asking u to sit here and spoil ambienece with perv talk.
irnoically these ppl see one persons hateful remarks which to them are hateful, but theydont see hordes and hordes of their countrymens abusives comments towards us on our site. Apni indian sites pay kabhi kisi pakistani ko aisay boltay dekho jaisay u ppl badmouth us. You ppl shouldnt even stop thanking webbie bahi for being so generous.

These indians here shamelessly say on our face abt Aps incident that we will give u tit for tat treatment, itna ghatiya pan, bachon kay baray may aisi baat, they shamelessly speak of murdered kashmiris taht good they were killed. not an iota of shame and sense of respect.
Yes ur country killed our aps kids . Mujhay kabhi nahi bhoolay ga. aur na hee bhulnay dena hai.

@Irfan Baloch @waz @WebMaster @Horus @Oscar

please take note of shamain's demand and kick us idiot indians from pdf... if she is asking even me to leave, well...

shamain reminds me of a previous female pakistani member, pk_baloch, who was also constantly attacking indians with racist remarks, though she stopped visiting by the time i joined.

pdf is a very open site, with a lenient management ( sometimes too much, i will say )... not only many wrong indians represent india here but also there are wrong iranis, saudis and some turks... but shamain for some reason has made it her mission to hate india.

yes, india is a very unjust society but she is not willing to accept that there are many progressives who risk their life and years in speaking of injustices and acting against them... i don't know shamain's age but i will have spent more years in activism than half her school/college years.

here i am, constantly speaking of south asian unification and here she is, constantly making unacceptable remarks.

Chalo dramay shuru.
And south asian unification!!???????
Someone has lost plot badly. We are happy as we are separate from india. Jaan chor do hamari .jaoo.
And yes some very great mod has deleted that entire thread jis may baith kay you and dopple etc were doing extremey shameless talk.
daramay baz cant see their own countrymen's sick behavior and hateful talk towards us and come crying after pakistanis.

Chalo dramay shuru.
And south asian unification!!???????
Someone has lost plot badly. We are happy as we are separate from india. Jaan chor do hamari .jaoo.
And yes some very great mod has deleted that entire thread jis may baith kay you and dopple etc were doing extremey shameless talk.
daramay baz cant see their own countrymen's sick behavior and hateful talk towards us and come crying after pakistanis.
stop it will you

you play victim all the time when some people follow you around.
now you are doing the same. get yourself a drink and read something else

@Irfan Baloch @waz @WebMaster @Horus @Oscar
pdf is a very open site, with a lenient management ( sometimes too much, i will say )... not only many wrong indians represent india here but also there are wrong iranis, saudis and some turks... but shamain for some reason has made it her mission to hate india.

yes, india is a very unjust society but she is not willing to accept that there are many progressives who risk their life and years in speaking of injustices and acting against them... i don't know shamain's age but i will have spent more years in activism than half her school/college years.

here i am, constantly speaking of south asian unification and here she is, constantly making unacceptable remarks.

you are all grown up people. acting like Nazis basically kills the joy of this site and we can only advise and in extreme cases take action

what is real shame is some really nice talent is wasted when there is repeated trolling and flaming by some members. once or twice a mild joke is always overlooked and brings a smile but that is an exception.

All of you from Whateverland ,please get in the car.

grumpy_zpsynstxou0.jpg

Let's go for a (very) long drive.
why sick thread??
@S.U.R.B.
iska confusion duur karo,,,,woh v 4 vendetta yaha post kar do

Rapid tranquillisation.

8314f9a27df9651d1e061ccfb587c296.jpg

Don't you worry about the cardiotoxicity.
grumpy_cat2.gif

Another one...

comicmoodringnew.gif

Last edited:
@Lucid Thoughts when u get online letme know.
Omg i got into some embarrassing situation too, lolz my internet was running spotty and iwas posting in raw thread, that corps commander meeting one. I wrote we must eat it raw, now God knows what my pagal internet was doing,i ended up posting it twice ,one on each page. Omgggggg!!! Everyone would have seen it twice, what a jerk i made out of myself. I quickly removed it when i saw but over that may hanstay hanstay semi-margayi. And still laughing. arghhhhhh.
so embarrassing tho.

@Lucid Thoughts when u get online letme know.
Omg i got into some embarrassing situation too, lolz my internet was running spotty and iwas posting in raw thread, that corps commander meeting one. I wrote we must eat it raw, now God knows what my pagal internet was doing,i ended up posting it twice ,one on each page. Omgggggg!!! Everyone would have seen it twice, what a jerk i made out of myself. I quickly removed it when i saw but over that may hanstay hanstay semi-margayi. And still laughing. arghhhhhh.
so embarrassing tho.

lol don't worry, these South Asians love divaana larkis! jkjkjk

Acha k wait i recall when i had newly joined this place i was a bit somber over something and posting in here and then a poster came in and quoted me,that really had me feel better. Ithink @IrbiS , hello irbis i hope u are doing well bro. Hardly ever saw u again? Keep in good health. God bless.

Thanks. Took time offline for a while

Back
Top Bottom