What's new

Whatever

@fakhre mirpur

request you to delete that unspeakable creature's picture.

post a cat pic instead.

neutral-if-you-know-what-i-mean.jpg

No that's a derogatory term mostly used by
Indian trolls

I don't think so.

Its more directed to a state of mind that any religious connotation.

I have called an Indian girl a mulli once as well, for posting repeatedly photos of the severed heads of sacrificed cows.

Mulla is accepted terminology on PDF last I checked. Mulli is a female mulla.

Anyways its a far sight beter than calling someone an anal orifice.

And now descending to the level of parents.

mistake on both sides... she wasn't proper for using those words and you weren't proper on using the d word ( which i didn't understand but doesn't seem appropriate ).

mistake on both sides... she wasn't proper for using those words and you weren't proper on using the d word ( which i didn't understand but doesn't seem appropriate ).
This is the typical crap these indians do here. They intentionally write such stuff and when caught cry foul and pretend we didnt do anything we dont know whatcha talkin' bout'? This what that 45 did yesterday and lied and this is what this creepy thing was doing. Such liars such bloody liars.
Jamahr the dog is okay.

That,s Islamabad on eid day hahaha

Whatever it was it was extremely grotesque. And the forum has a rule of instant ban for posting graphic pictorial content. Yet no action was taken. For obvious reasons.

Jst as no action is being taken against the present mulli who has been going around badmouthing Indians in filthy unladylike language for a few days now.

Its pretty obvious why "she" has joined the forum. A disgruntled recently banned member from the look of things. "She's" not really been around long enough to know about my legendary reputation with the ladies otherwise .....

Yea ofcourse unladylike.
Its lady like when these bloody indians rape women murder and kill them its lady like when women suffer silently and keep their mouth shut ,its even more lady like when they bloody ban Documentary.
Talk abt being sexist.no wonder why their country is in the pits it is in. Loser.

Jst as no action is being taken against the present mulli who has been going around badmouthing Indians in filthy unladylike language for a few days now.
Kabhe facebook kay comments daikho apnay aziz ham watnoo kay us kay samnay yea kuch bhe nahe hay

Back
Top Bottom