What's new

Whatever

@fakhre mirpur remove these images. And dont post such stuff here. Use ur better judgemnt while posting around.

risking your displeasure, i must voice my opinion... harmless post, i assure you...

scarlett-johansson-hd-wallpapers-11.jpg

@jamahir @fakhre mirpur @Color_Less_Sky

My favorite firang. If I ever marry a firang, it would be to someone like her. Those lips .....

she looked her best in "scoop"... she indeed have lovely lips :tup:

speaking of which, i also liked gillian anderson's lips in the first "x files" film... all red and luscious.

a later photo, i think...

2q204xt.jpg

i like how lush she looks in this talk with graham norton...

speaking of luscious lips, how about miss fatima bhutto... though she must fatten up...

hqdefault.jpg

i also present the lovely estella warren, who was at her finest in the film, "driver"... she also has luscious lips...

estella-warren-stats.jpg

she looks so desi.

@jamahir

Only a true lover of women appreciates the importance of lips. They more than the eyes are truly a mirror into a woman's innermost self.

Plump is good. Though I hate the overplump type obtained surgically.

She is a Lebanese-Brazilian model.In Pakistan she also has done shoots for gul ahmed and worked in ufone and some edible oil commercials

:rofl:

isn't that mikaal zulfiqaar?? i especially like how he shudders. :lol:

by the way, i first saw mikaal in a film set in london and which has om puri also, i think... you know the one??

and the lady looks different in the vid.

Last edited:
:rofl:

isn't that mikaal zulfiqaar?? i especially how he shudders. :lol:

by the way, i first saw mikaal in a film set in london and which has om puri also, i think... you know the one??

and the lady looks different in the vid.
Makeup duh

Who said my comment was directed towards who you said it was directed towards?

You seem to be making a habit of championing the cause of the most obnoxiously irritating women here on PDF.

What about models?

I always found Firang models to be more attracative than Actresses.

Naah Scarlett is someone I can see myself spooning with.

As a self imposed rule I NEVER spoon. It makes me fidgety and very uncomfortable. Contemplative silence staring at the ceiling with a lit cigarete in hand is more my scene.

Back
Top Bottom