What's new

Whatever

Who said my comment was directed towards who you said it was directed towards?

You seem to be making a habit of championing the cause of the most obnoxiously irritating women here on PDF.

come one... she was the only active female on this thread.

What about models?

I always found Firang models to be more attracative than Actresses.
Really she was the top model in the world and she is a 7 at best
461034373-e1397240146505.jpg

Naah Scarlett is someone I can see myself spooning with.

As a self imposed rule I NEVER spoon. It makes me fidgety and very uncomfortable. Contemplative silence staring at the ceiling with a lit cigarete in hand is more my scene.

yaar... aaaahh...

Really she was the top model in the world and she is a 7 at best
461034373-e1397240146505.jpg

is this a joke??

come one... she was the only active female on this thread.
Oh teray ki pahlay us indian larki nay he hamari intellectualy stimulating discussion roki the ab ye hay i hate censoring my self

Pretty sure this indian asshole doesnt see his mom any differently. filthy gutterbugs rotten head git.
If u dont have courage to own up to ur posts then dont type out BS or like ur coward nation shove ur face down some overflowing gutter and sit there for good.
Baji aram say ap hamay ignore kar dain

yaar... aaaahh...

is this a joke??
Gisele Bundchen is the world's highest-paid model for the EIGHTH year running | Daily Mail Online

doesn't matter... there are certain words one simply doesn't use on internet.

Mulla is accepted terminology on PDF last I checked. Mulli is a female mulla.

Anyways its a far sight beter than calling someone an anal orifice.

And now descending to the level of parents.

Are you a fellow Northerner bro? My ancestral land is AJK. We can rival you guys for pretty areas haha.
Yes i'm from Gilgit born and not so much raised , well can guess the reasons . Go there almost every summer , have all of my family there .

And it is very clear it wasnt mulli that was offensive. What jack *** liar running around in circles
Yea that age is gone when women would take shit from pricks like u and go hide in corners. An asshole be called an asshole on his bloody damn face.

No I dont go to northern aras

I dont want to be marched out of the bus in Kohistan and executed at the side of the road along with other passengers.
my name is well known and well loathed among a sectarian section of people and their organisations that routinely ambush that road

but Nelum valley yes
wont claim that I know it like back of my hand but spent over 8 to 10 years in that part of the world. even visited Nawaz Sherifs village called Raishian in Neelum valley
Now you are over exaggerating things . You can always take the Babusar pass route it's quite safe , or by air .
Plus now what they have done is that buses go in a group with a bunch of security personals with them .

Back
Top Bottom