What's new

Whatever

@jamahir @fakhre mirpur

Internet mullis

b7e5636bc8f2cc43f1868515c5bb63b0e0caefb6.jpg

Yea ofcourse unladylike.
Its lady like when these bloody indians rape women murder and kill them its lady like when women suffer silently and keep their mouth shut ,its even more lady like when they bloody ban Documentary.
Talk abt being sexist.no wonder why their country is in the pits it is in. Loser.
You don't judge a whole race (country) through one mans actions or so so . Ignore 'em . If you find a post to be abusing report it .

Yea ofcourse unladylike.
Its lady like when these bloody indians rape women murder and kill them its lady like when women suffer silently and keep their mouth shut ,its even more lady like when they bloody ban Documentary.
Talk abt being sexist.no wonder why their country is in the pits it is in. Loser.
Hosla baji yahan ignore karien jab criticize karnay ka waqt ata hay to Sheikh Asim Jabar sab say agay hota hay

okay... i count two fights now... first was one fighting one and now two fighting one... stop it, yaaron.

No its not going that easy with me. Why i always have to walk out red faced.
And fakhre idint ruin ur discussion . I had asked u to remove and then i stayed quiet, it was him who started out. Iwouldnt have ofcourse barged into this INTELLECTUAL discourse othrwise.boo, right.

i see... sheikh saahab mirpur ke fakhr hain... "intellectual discussions" ke wajah se?? :D
Nah fakhre mirpur aik truck kay opar likha tha mein nay yahe username likh lia

No its not going that easy with me. Why i always have to walk out red faced.
And fakhre idint ruin ur discussion . I had asked u to remove and then i stayed quiet, it was him who started out. Iwouldnt have ofcourse barged into this INTELLECTUAL discourse othrwise.boo, right.
Cholly madam ainda nahe karoan ga

Nah she sounds real remember that Indian girl who ruined our INTELLECTUAL discussion?

How does she sound real? Pakistani girls use that sort of language?

Our discussions are always intellectual. Life is too short to waste being a prude.

Ever been to dawn and expresstribune,s facebook page?

Bhai I am not on Facebok. Never been.

Now you sound like another irritating woman here who once insisted I "meet" her on Facebook because she needed to tell me something ...... haath dho kar pad gayi thi mere peeche. Fir mods ne jaan cchudwaii.

Ever been to dawn and expresstribune,s facebook page?
U cant even believe on dawn news those of us pro pakistanis who used to post there. These indians bloody indians stole our names and would post such crap there. Even now my name shamain is getting misused on dawn news comments. If its shamain 2015 only then its me, otherwise only shamain is a stolen name.
And jamahir bahi u cant believe how and in what ways they misused it. Its so sick to even say. that indian shamain troll went on to write stuff like my daughters had tobacco addiction etc i took her to rehab and so much more sick stuff ,wat shud i write and he intentionally used to do, forcing me to partly change my nick.

Back
Top Bottom