What's new

Whatever

@FaujHistorian
Its not just you, everyone lost their data (of sat and sun), due to the DDOS attack on the site. :)
You might not believe me so am tagging @WAJsal .
Check this thread PDF Downtime
And guess what? no matter what you say and do, my respect for you wont reduce an ounce Fauji bhai. Aap na too much ho! Lol

I believe you (as always) minus some little history stuff. :-)

@FaujHistorian
Its not just you, everyone lost their data (of sat and sun), due to the DDOS attack on the site. :)
You might not believe me so am tagging @WAJsal .
Check this thread PDF Downtime
And guess what? no matter what you say and do, my respect for you wont reduce an ounce Fauji bhai. Aap na too much ho! Lol
I think i'm going to have to make a special request to Webby , had no back up . Don't know if i can write the same thing again . Plus i lost my two positive ratings , not cool .:mad:

I believe you (as always) minus some little history stuff. :-)
Don't even think that you'll ever win an argument with me :P....I might be wrong but am just too nalayak to accept my mistakes. So I don't give up so easily. There's only one guy with whom I don't argue....no points for guessing the name. Lol

I think i'm going to have to make a special request to Webby , had no back up . Don't know if i can write the same thing again . Plus i lost my two positive ratings , not cool .:mad:
Oh!
Those posts which got positive ratings must 've been posted on sat and sun. True?
So now you know why your ratings 've gone missing. :)
Btw don't take the +ve ratings on this forum seriously. -ve hai toh sochna parega. :-)

Those posts which got positive ratings must 've been posted on sat and sun. True?
Yep .
So now you know why your ratings 've gone missing. :)
yes .
Btw don't take the +ve ratings on this forum seriously. -ve hai toh sochna parega. :-)
I care more about the thread , rather than positive ratings . Negative ratings , nah never had the taste of that . Never been a naughty boy on PDF .
How hard is that to guess??
:lol:
If you're married then you would 've guessed it by now.
Ohh , i might have guessed something here . Hmm , interesting . :oops:

Girls-dress.jpg

@jamahir Your bae! :D

@Ulla why did u leave the german army?

you are welcome

A selam Brother, My duty was over and I did not saw any sense to continue it in the german Army, I did get the military training and expirience which I wanted,I know It will be never the same like in the Pakistan Army, but better than nothing. After my Military Duty I wanted study and learn also a civil job. So I worked for 6 month in a civil-social duty 2012, this year I have finished my 3 years Hotelmanagement internship (working in Hotel and learning in Hotel Academy), now I will worke till next year and start my Bachelor in Securitymanagement, Master in Military History (Cicil University in Berlin-Potsdamm).

Whats about you Sir ?,

you are welcome

A selam Brother, My duty was over and I did not saw any sense to continue it in the german Army, I did get the military training and expirience which I wanted,I know It will be never the same like in the Pakistan Army, but better than nothing. After my Military Duty I wanted study and learn also a civil job. So I worked for 6 month in a civil-social duty 2012, this year I have finished my 3 years Hotelmanagement internship (working in Hotel and learning in Hotel Academy), now I will worke till next year and start my Bachelor in Securitymanagement, Master in Military History (Cicil University in Berlin-Potsdamm).

Whats about you Sir ?,
Well i must say, dont let go yr military training and experience. Try for for short course in Pakistan army and u will be installed as a direct captain after yr training. At least enlist yrself get more info @Irfan Baloch @Xeric these two can guide u just tell them abt yr german army background. Either u get selected or not but atleast try.

Im a student of International Relations from National Defence University, Islamabad. Besides im myself from a army family.

Last edited:
Well i must say, dont let go yr military training and experience. Try for for short course in Pakistan army and u will be installed as a direct captain after yr training. At least enlist yrself get more info @Irfan Baloch @Xeric these two can guide u just tell them abt yr german army background. Either u get selected or not but atleast try.

Im a student of International Relations from National Defence University, Islamabad. Besides im myself yr a army family.

I will think about that, and will try to get the informations about the dual-nationalty issue etc. thx for your support, hope and information. What is your goal after the study, sounds very interesting !

@Shamain they forced me to get a name change. No more bishnoo and no more beef :'(

Also I'm not allowed to say hind**s anymore :'(

I guess I'll call them hinds.

Halo @madokafc :-)

Well, where do you live actually in Jakarta ..........?

Do you live at South Jakarta just like me.......?

Back
Top Bottom