What's new

Whatever

Acha k wait i recall when i had newly joined this place i was a bit somber over something and posting in here and then a poster came in and quoted me,that really had me feel better. Ithink @IrbiS , hello irbis i hope u are doing well bro. Hardly ever saw u again? Keep in good health. God bless.

ha lolz . I have taken care Indian trolls in my sensible days , while you were gone , hehe .
Haha!! High five. lolz.

@Irfan Baloch , @WebMaster bhai , could you please do me a favor ? Anyway i made a thread on topic : Gilgit as a Fifth province , i read from Webmasters reply on thread PDF Downtime that information lost from Saturday and Sunday could be recovered . Could you please recover this particular thread . Had no back up .Thank You .

@Irfan Baloch , @WebMaster bhai , could you please do me a favor ? Anyway i made a thread on topic : Gilgit as a Fifth province , i read from Webmasters reply on thread PDF Downtime that information lost from Saturday and Sunday could be recovered . Could you please recover this particular thread . Had no back up .Thank You .
this is technical side of things and webby is very busy at the moment to do what can be done to prevent such loss and recover whatever is possible

I advise that in future if you write something extensive or create something where you have spent time and effort then do it offline and make a copy in a word processor so that your work is safe. we cant rule out such attacks in future and no amount of technology or money can ensure 100% security against some dedicated attacks as you know even the sites of governments and banks go down in such attacks we are not of that size anyway

Lolz ,anyway nice to have you back . @jamahir , look who's back .

indeed... welcome back, @Shamain

as wajsal says, keep your anger in check... like i had interpreted your name in one of your threads, you turned out to be shamaa-ain ( flame eyed, fiery eyed ). :D but why no hello message to me?? :sad:

wajsal, i will slowly go through your deosai posts... glanced through the pics, will go through the text.

Wow i am so jealous of u guys' linguistic skills. All french i know is, bon voyage, bourgeois, uno,deux.

Aa'p k'o la urd'u a'atee' ha'i (wrote urdu in french).

LOL Yeah, well … to be honest girl, my Urdu is not so great in return so it evens out. :what:
I speak read and write a couple languages but none save a bit of Cyrillic from another alphabet.
So no biggie, you see?

À plus tard mam'zelle, Tay.

Last edited:
Hum? That was an unusual answer …
Maybe it's not so much the language skills as the people ones?

Puzzled, Tay.

Hum? That was an unusual answer …
Maybe it's not so much the language skills as the people ones?

Puzzled, Tay.
I saw you edited ur post. I edited mine as well. I seriously hope u had made a typo and nothing else.
No my people skills are fine.

Back
Top Bottom