What's new

Whatever

nothing soft about her... a gym body, basically... me no like... she should stop gymming. :enjoy:
Are you vegan?
She's got some of the best goodies you could ask for on a girl. If you need something soft, buy a Denver mattress.

Well i must say, dont let go yr military training and experience. Try for for short course in Pakistan army and u will be installed as a direct captain after yr training. At least enlist yrself get more info @Irfan Baloch @Xeric these two can guide u just tell them abt yr german army background. Either u get selected or not but atleast try.

Im a student of International Relations from National Defence University, Islamabad. Besides im myself from a army family.
I am not ware of any short courses that are being run maybe these those will be for the non-combat branches that you are pointing at
one of my old class fellows is in such PAF branch all to do with admin etc. sorry forgot the exact name

I am not ware of any short courses that are being run maybe these those will be for the non-combat branches that you are pointing at
one of my old class fellows is in such PAF branch all to do with admin etc. sorry forgot the exact name
im talking about those courses in which one is installed as captain directly after pass out. I think thats in EME or transport and logistic or signals.

Hello @WAJsal
download (1).jpg

LOLOLOLOL, let me check my coat pockets for loose change!

That's a great page capture of a funny oversight mac, bravo!

:rofl: Tay.

LOLOLOLOL, let me check my coat pockets for loose change!

That's a great page capture of a funny oversight mac, bravo!

:rofl: Tay.

Took it from twitter,i didn't even notice this ! :whistle:
(Un petit malin venant du Qatar a appuyé 24x sur ce bouton.8-) )

Diplomatic missions.
UNO, you can join them too. A slightly long process. But u could be sent to conflict hit zones. May face risks to life.
Pak army site has list of courses it offers. Dont know list the ones u are talking about.

MDR. Bien vu de sa part!

Tay.
Wow i am so jealous of u guys' linguistic skills. All french i know is, bon voyage, bourgeois, uno,deux.

Aa'p k'o la urd'u a'atee' ha'i (wrote urdu in french).

-------------------------------------
@WAJsal
See that wajsal thats u and me.
funny-chicks-wallpaper.jpg
the two most harmless and benign posters on this site. Me and u, as we know thats no secret.
I am on right.

Wow i am so jealous of u guys' linguistic skills. All french i know is, bon voyage, bourgeois, uno,deux.

Aa'p k'o la urd'u a'atee' ha'i (wrote urdu in french).

-------------------------------------
@WAJsal
See that wajsal thats u and me.
View attachment 217776 the two most harmless and benign posters on this site. Me and u, as we know thats no secret.
I am on right.
ha lolz . I have taken care Indian trolls in my sensible days , while you were gone , hehe .

Back
Top Bottom