What's new

Whatever

Bhai I am not on Facebok. Never been.

Now you sound like another irritating woman here who once isisted I "meet" her on Facebook because she needed to tell me something ......
:fie: na bhai i dont like facebook fraandships i just like fighting with trolls

U cant even believe on dawn news those of us pro pakistanis who used to post there. These indians bloody indians stole our names and would post such crap there. Even now my name shamain is getting misused on dawn news comments. If its shamain 2015 only then its me, otherwise only shamain is a stolen name.
And jamahir bahi u cant believe how and in what ways they misused it. Its so sick to even say. that indian shamain troll went on to write stuff like my daughters had tobacco addiction etc i took her to rehab and so much more sick stuff ,wat shud i write and he intentionally used to do, forcing me to partly change my nick.
I am the notorious potty mouth Asim Jabar hehe

:fie: na bhai i dont like facebook fraandships i just like fighting with trolls

I am the notorious potty mouth Asim Jabar hehe
I dont know i will keep check now. Kal bhi aik pak larki was creating shor in a news section that someone has misued my nick and posted sick comment. But iwas worst targetted. He even went on to write of some medical diseases of his under my name.ofcourse he was lying and making up just to abuse us pakistanis. it was a very low moment for me.
I will keep looking for asim jabbar,is it dawn news?

@fakhre mirpur u know fakhr there used to come some most amazing amazing pakistanis tehre. Do uknow Zak. Man he is a super hero.lolz.mA. amazing amazing guy.

when you use such language then no doubt you get a regular crowd following for wrong reasons
either dont engage in such potty talk or deal with it and dont report everything

same to you @doppelganger you dont have 9 lives so stop it if you want to continue posting

thanks

Sir I never abuse. Can you show me one post where I have been abusive.

Aap hamesha mujhpe kyun baraste ho doosron ke saath? Is it to show fairness ki dekho donon naughty bacchon ko jhaad diya?

Please sir. Main aapko itna impress karne ki koshish mein hun ki kya pata jaldi se Think Tanki mil jaaye, aur app mujhe hamesha fatkaar dete ho. :(

Who said my comment was directed towards who you said it was directed towards?

You seem to be making a habit of championing the cause of the most obnoxiously irritating women here on PDF.
that user is sorted now
what was written recently was disgusting.

I suggest you steer clear of such conversations which leads to something to very inappropriate posts

Sir I never abuse. Can you show me one post where I have been abusive.

Aap hamesha mujhpe kyun baraste ho doosron ke saath? Is it to show fairness ki dekho donon naughty bacchon ko jhaad diya?

Please sir. Main aapko itna impress karne ki koshish mein hun ki kya pata jaldi se Think Tanki mil jaaye, aur app mujhe hamesha fatkaar dete ho. :(
just saying dont engage people known to have tendency to flame and dont do the same
examples are many just review your recent posts with certain members

that user is sorted now
what was written recently was disgusting.

I suggest you steer clear of such conversations which leads to something to very inappropriate posts

Sir my reports must have come to you?

Going on mother?

I said mulli as a generic term. Again I am explaining. Nothing religious. From day one she has been abusing Indians. See her signature line. How long will people keep quiet?

Me and tow other guys who appreciate women were sharing decent face photos. She jumped in why?

Attention seeking? Needling?

Sir my reports must have come to you?

Going on mother?

I said mulli as a generic term. Again I am explaining. Nothing religious. From day one she has been abusing Indians. See her signature line. How long will people keep quiet?

Me and tow other guys who appreciate women were sharing decent face photos. She jumped in why?

Attention seeking? Needling?
yes i rejected that report and I really didnt understand Mulli or Mullen and all the background

anyway

MOVING on

And jamahir bahi u cant believe how and in what ways they misused it. Its so sick to even say. that indian shamain troll went on to write stuff like my daughters had tobacco addiction etc i took her to rehab and so much more sick stuff ,wat shud i write and he intentionally used to do, forcing me to partly change my nick.

yes, that was so very wrong... there was a thread last month where discussion was how the anonymity of internet forums or comment pages brings out the real personality of a person, which in many cases does harm than good.

sorry that you are banned... i will see why... but do come back. :-)

i hope you read this as guest.

Yaaar @Hyperion your Anti-Punjab rhetoric disappointed me tremendously ! :(

Tu nei tou @Akheilos ko bhiii anti-Silk Rout project kar diyaaa and she was only just interested in torturing strawberries for her lab experiments ! :disagree:

Yaaar @Hyperion your Anti-Punjab rhetoric disappointed me tremendously ! :(

Tu nei tou @Akheilos ko bhiii anti-Silk Rout project kar diyaaa and she was only just interested in torturing strawberries for her lab experiments ! :disagree:
I was only interested in getting support to put him in a bori and sling shooting him over the other side where people who have like mind would welcome him with open arms :sick:

yes, that was so very wrong... there was a thread last month where discussion was how the anonymity of internet forums or comment pages brings out the real personality of a person, which in many cases does harm than good.

sorry that you are banned... i will see why... but do come back. :-)

i hope you read this as guest.
She ruined our INTELLECTUALLY STIMULATING discussion :cray:

@PoKeMon

Dear you did not get my point, talking about inventions of any ancient period is one thing, but talking about religious attachment to that period is something else. All I wanted to know is whether is there any religious significance of vedic period in Hinduism or is it just about progress and theories of ancient (Hindu I hope is the right word to describe them) people?

@FaujHistorian
Its not just you, everyone lost their data (of sat and sun), due to the DDOS attack on the site. :)
You might not believe me so am tagging @WAJsal .
Check this thread PDF Downtime
And guess what? no matter what you say and do, my respect for you wont reduce an ounce Fauji bhai. Aap na too much ho! Lol

Back
Top Bottom