What's new

Whatever

She's a qt pie
Wuahhahah!!!! Omgg!!! I hope u arent a guy crushing on her. Rahul ,amita tumhara naseeb nahi ho saktii. Jaooo tumhara pehla payar adhura reh gaya....lolzzzzzzzzz.now you can go running all the way to your bed room and then like 70s heriones jump in your bed like a dragon whilst crying. The nargis style u know.

@Color_Less_Sky bahiiiiiiiiiiiii salam kidherrr hainnnnnnnnnn?????? Shamain aaapko dhooondh rahi haiii do dino sayyyyy. May theek hoooon.

Last edited:
Omg omg omg!!! Sab mujhay ignore kar raay hain. Itna burra waqat agaya hai. Omg omg noooooo.!!!!

Omg!!omg!! What did i just do . Omg!!! Iwas just playing around with east or west india best's avatar.
Omg lemme tell you what i have drawn. I have made him a bride. The red cover on him is bridal dupatta. And hes wearing headpiece on his forehead and he is wearing a heavy gold necklace and lastly to do the embroidery motifs on dupatta i did skull and bones motifs.
View attachment 214986
Omg omg!!!
@East or West India Best
you just graduated from troll academy.. @Hyperion give this young lady her medal and passport for your kingdom.

Kyon merey bhain , kon ignore kar raha hai ? :mad:
Omg omg thank god aapko finally yaad hogaya may bhain hoon apki , shamian bahi shamian bahi ..lolz.
Shamain bajiiii......has arrived!!!
Colorless sky bahi has been ignoring me as hell. dunno why.
this happens to you.. if you watch too much saas bahu...:undecided:
No no no nonono i dont watch saas bahu. Too much drama for shamain.
Omg!! When they do multiple camera jumps. Like the husband enters the room and screams " Shardahh" ,then out of blue you hear a loud bang , 'dhish dhish dhish ', then camers jump on wife who looks towards left, then another loud bang, 'dhish dhish' ,then camera jumps from right, then again dhuzz dhuzz ' then it comes from front. Then focuses her from top , from floor. After 20 minutes manhoos excercise comes a 7 minutes ads break, which leaves behind 3 minutes, and in those three minutes , wife says, 'May patti varata hoon, yeh maang ka sindhoor kabhi nai mitnay doon gee apkay sar kee qasam' . Dhuz dhuz sound and drama ends..!!!!
and then the jingle or soundtrack 'aaaa aaaaa aaaa'.

Last edited:
@hinduguy

How is your Irish adventure going on?

@RAMPAGE @halupridol /\/\/\/\
Must get some updates from him.He doesn't speak out on his special things at all.

Meanwhile for whatever...

A well known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a $20 bill. In the room of 200, he asked. "Who would like this $20 bill?"

Hands started going up. He said, "I am going to give this $20 to one of you - but first, let me do this."

He proceeded to crumple the 20 dollar note up. He then asked. "Who still wants it?" Still the hands were up in the air.

"Well," he replied, "what if I do this?" He dropped it on the
ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled and dirty. "Now, who still wants it?"

Still the hands went into the air.

"My friends, you have all learned a very valuable lesson. No
matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20.
Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We feel as though we are worthless; but no matter what happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value.

Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are still
priceless to those who love you. The worth of our lives comes, not in what we do or who we know, but by ...WHO WE ARE.

You are special - don't ever forget it."

@hinduguy Muni badnam hui ........ :D

BTW nice story doc. another plane crash in grey's.

Bro, grey's dekhne ka maza nahi araha..

Oven hunt ke har barr durgat bun jate hae.

These days they are hardly doing justice to any topic that they start themselves.

Trying to find a better show, perhaps will try Nip/tuck (an old one) that i've missed.
Nip/Tuck (TV Series 2003–2010) - IMDb

Why should i try?
I have got Halu.:partay:

He's not less than any baba Ramdev.:oops:
d912f478-82f5-45ca-8b93-f52a51e3a62b_zps4ea4460d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom