What's new

Whatever

Omg Color_less_sky bahi salam aap kaisay hain aur kahan hainnnnn gayeb????

@Windjammer looks like your thread about the burka super woman was deleted, I was typing a response, here it is:

the hijab is still ok, if one really must but the nikab and burka :sick:

no islamist propaganda comics in India, please
desismileys_4049.gif

@Windjammer looks like your thread about the burka super woman was deleted, I was typing a response, here it is:

@gau8av, It's not been deleted but merged with the other similar thread.
However, when you have Bollywood running your lives, it leaves little room for any propaganda or fake bravado.
And those matter do seem to acknowledge the efforts of the producer.

The Emmy-nominated “Burka Avenger” series started in Pakistan in August 2013 and has since launched in Afghanistan, winning global accolades including the Peabody Award, International Gender Equity Prize and Asian Media Award.

However, when you have Bollywood running your lives, it leaves little room for any propaganda or fake bravado.
what thread, link ?

and bollywood isn't running anyone's life, it's just entertainment, and it's not haram here.

Lol. How is burka avenger islamist propaganda? Lol

I'm good bro. Apologies for the late reply. My new arrival keeps me busy. How is life with you?

Congrats buddy

Omg!!omg!! What did i just do . Omg!!! Iwas just playing around with east or west india best's avatar.
Omg lemme tell you what i have drawn. I have made him a bride. The red cover on him is bridal dupatta. And hes wearing headpiece on his forehead and he is wearing a heavy gold necklace and lastly to do the embroidery motifs on dupatta i did skull and bones motifs.
amitt.jpg

Omg omg!!!
@East or West India Best

Omg!!omg!! What did i just do . Omg!!! Iwas just playing around with east or west india best's avatar.
Omg lemme tell you what i have drawn. I have made him a bride. The red cover on him is bridal dupatta. And hes wearing headpiece on his forehead and he is wearing a heavy gold necklace and lastly to do the embroidery motifs on dupatta i did skull and bones motifs.
View attachment 214986
Omg omg!!!
@East or West India Best

She's a qt pie

Back
Top Bottom