What's new

Whatever

I take you live in Karachi , right ?
Don't worry the journeys is tough , rugged but worth every bit .

No, I have lived in Karachi for like 6 years, and know a lot of places and buses :)

I am also from Northern Areas "Thandiani" is my village, and I have Balti friends, we were schoolmates lived like 6 years together in boarding school. So I have idea about that place.

Wow , and it been how many years since you planned ?

Very short 17 or 18 years only.

No , don't go to skurdu a lot , have very few family there . Have seen the majestic K-2 .

You too are Balti? My friends are also from Sakurdu, they had partnership in Mashabroom transport and their elder brother has some stake in Shangrila Hotel there I guess.

I have been to Gilgit, Hunza and Baltit fort only.

I am also from Northern Areas "Thandiani" is my village, and I have Balti friends, we were schoolmates lived like 6 years together in boarding school. So I have idea about that place.
Place and the people i guess .
Very short 17 or 18 years only.
:o: , yeh kya kar rahay ho meray bhai .
You too are Balti?
Yes , am from Gilgit and Hunza .
brother has some stake in Shangrila Hotel there I guess.
I know this hotel .
I have been to Gilgit, Hunza and Baltit fort only.
You have not lived my friend . So did you see this beauty in Hunza ?
View-of-Rakaposhi-form-Hunza.jpg

Or any such beautiful sights ?
Baltit fort .
10801737_1548111672092851_3598719311290527467_n.jpg

5512b0ef5c707.jpg

5512b0edd9ab6.jpg

Blossom in Hunza.

5512b0eb0b9d0.jpg

Ganish village in Hunza.

5512b0eaaacb7.jpg

Baltit fort.

5512b0ec2fbf7.jpg

Autumn in Hunza valley.
5512b0f0c912f.jpg

View of Rakaposhi.

Place and the people i guess .

:o: , yeh kya kar rahay ho meray bhai .

Yes , am from Gilgit and Hunza .

I know this hotel .

You have not lived my friend . So did you see this beauty in Hunza ?
View-of-Rakaposhi-form-Hunza.jpg

Or any such beautiful sights ?
Baltit fort .
10801737_1548111672092851_3598719311290527467_n.jpg

5512b0ef5c707.jpg

5512b0edd9ab6.jpg

Blossom in Hunza.

5512b0eb0b9d0.jpg

Ganish village in Hunza.

5512b0eaaacb7.jpg

Baltit fort.

5512b0ec2fbf7.jpg

Autumn in Hunza valley.
5512b0f0c912f.jpg

View of Rakaposhi.

Wow :man_in_love: yeh paisy ly lo Hunza dy do. Simply too much scenic to digest. Yep you are right I have not lived my friend, such beauty just pic no 3 is enough to kill me.... wow.

I went on an official visit there, my stay was in Gilgit and Hunza was just touch and return back journey, just went inside the Baltit fort and thats it. :(

Wow :man_in_love: yeh paisy ly lo Hunza dy do. Simply too much scenic to digest. Yep you are right I have not lived my friend, such beauty just pic no 3 is enough to kill me.... wow.

I went on an official visit there, my stay was in Gilgit and Hunza was just touch and return back journey, just went inside the Baltit fort and thats it. :(
Who does that ? Blatit fort is nothing compared to what Hunza has to offer . Am lucky though , have a lot of family there :bunny:.
I take you haven't eaten the majestic-fresh fruits in Hunza , the cherries , the apple , apricots , OMG my mouths watering .
such beauty just pic no 3 is enough to kill me.... wow.
That' nothing compared to what you see in Shandur , at night omg ,one can see the space due to low air pollution , i suppose .
Don't tell me you don't know jack about Shandur-festivel ?

Who does that ? Blatit fort is nothing compared to what Hunza has to offer . Am lucky though , have a lot of family there :bunny:.
I take you haven't eaten the majestic-fresh fruits in Hunza , the cherries , the apple , apricots , OMG my mouths watering

Man my colleague who accompanied me was one of your Karachiite paindus, he slept whole way from Gilgit to Hunza, and when we reached Hunza he and our host were in hurry to get back. So I was accompanied by dry dry people, and plus it was month of December so I agreed with them.

And yes I have eaten lots of dry fruits, apples, apricots, from Sakardu my school friends would bring lots of those after winter vacations :p:

That' nothing compared to what you see in Shandur , at night omg ,one can see the space due to low air pollution , i suppose .
Don't tell me you don't know jack about Shandur-festivel ?

Shandur festival is the one where polo teams meet each other right? :blink:

Man my colleague who accompanied me was one of your Karachiite paindus, he slept whole way from Gilgit to Hunza, and when we reached Hunza he and our host were in hurry to get back. So I was accompanied by dry dry people, and plus it was month of December so I agreed with them.
The place is as beautiful as it can get in winters .
Shandur festival is the one where polo teams meet each other right? :blink:
:hitwall: you have not lived my friend . And yes .

Has everything i'd like these incompetent lazy Arabs to hear , wonder is it your piece , brother?

Haha , that was good ,nicely finished .

What a damn beautiful last wish , Deo Sai plains is not an easy place to go to . Why don't you plan for next year or something ? once in a lifetime experience .

May bhe thek hon .

No it's on what's app

Color less bahi ap northerner ho!!!!!!! Apko Aati hai balti, i had friends from there. @WAJsal i am kashmiri

Omg wajsal i have come to realise its sometimes fun to troll indians.
punk.gif

yeah, people in white house and no. 10 downing street. :lol:

so you want middle/lower class people to break their backs paying bills while rich people remain rich and the government continues buying weapons to protect a anti-human internal system?? :)

in 2003, i was ready to go to iraq to help the iraqis in the soon-coming invasion, and if need be, fight against the invaders... why do you think that was?? :)

mohtarma-e-aala, india me mere aur hinduguy jaise log bhi rehte hain... waise, aap hindi filmein nahin dekhti kya
Nahi i hate bollywood, never watch it.
well when i had said i will take kashmir i hadnt meant setting up war grounds , i had meant i wish it gets freed. Magar indians ko yeh baat bhi buri lag jaati hai.

hellloooo!!! Koi hai yahan kisi ko meri awaz arahi hai, kahan chalay gaeyy sabb!!!! Helllooooooo

@jamahir have you checked the images @WAJsal has posted on previous page .
Jamahir i really found that comment weird that i had quoted yesterday, right at the bottom of 14points.
You spoke of democracy yet you wanted everyone to concur with you.

@jamahir have you checked the images @WAJsal has posted on previous page .

those indeed are beautiful pictures.

look at this... artificial lights yet the stars are so clear... never seen anything like this in india... maybe in tibet one can see the stars like this but not like this exact scene.

Jamahir i really found that comment weird that i had quoted yesterday, right at the bottom of 14points.
You spoke of democracy yet you wanted everyone to concur with you.

because those points spoke of a ideology which delivered true democracy and simplification of society... their basis is correct... what alternative can you present?? :-)

Wow this world is full of such criminal minded people who can type out congratulatory words to their criminal armed forces on an innocent kashmiri's death in yet another fake encounter. Wow wow.

Back
Top Bottom