What's new

Whatever

:enjoy:

You as President of Pakistan ! :o:

Good...good my protege; our plans of making Pakistan into Buttistan would be complete soon ! :devil:

And whereas you're not a Butt - no one's perfect :tongue: - I think I can still dub you as an Honorary Butt ! :agree:

And I was kidding about the Kashmiris....don't kick them out asal mein ! :fie:

shhh uncle, those plans should be kept a secret! :D :whistle:

but i am inexpressibly touched to know you'd honor me like that :cray:

shhh uncle, those plans should be kept a secret! :D :whistle:

but i am inexpressibly touched to know you'd honor me like that :cray:

Phir kiddo aaj kal kiya chal rahaa hai ? Degree waghera ho gaiii ya nahin ? :undecided:

Phir kiddo aaj kal kiya chal rahaa hai ? Degree waghera ho gaiii ya nahin ? :undecided:

Nope, a year and a half left, then Grad. school and then hopefully pakistan ....... let's see how I can give back - or attempt to give back :)

are you completely finished and working? :P

Nope, a year and a half left, then Grad. school and then hopefully pakistan ....... let's see how I can give back - or attempt to give back :)

What exactly are you studying ? :what:

And back to Pakistan ? :o:

*Jumps under the bed to hide* :lol:

Give back to the country ? Kiddo even if we work for the rest of our lives for the betterment of Pakistan we can never repay it for the privilege of opening our eyes every day as Pakistanis ! :)

are you completely finished and working? :P

Going for further education this September ! :tup:

Lekin teray type ki kdr. :D
:angry:
vlad ka kuch khabar..?

Give back to the country ? Kiddo even if we work for the rest of our lives for the betterment of Pakistan we can never repay it for the privilege of opening our eyes every day as Pakistanis ! :)

I have a feeling you are going to drop j-bomb any time.

haha uncle, you HAVE to pretty please, keep in touch! I promise I will find you under your bed :P as creepy as that sounds :D

Give back to the people I guess, not even pakistan. Every pakistani wants to do something for pakistan so pakistan is taken care of, but the people- i have a soft spot for the people there. I want to give to the people and I pray that I am blessed and capable enough to be one that gives instead of takes.

UK right? :D :D :D if you do, I'll FOR SURE hit you up if I am there :P just think of how exciting that will be, and no uncle you can't bring weapons to our lunch!

haha uncle, you HAVE to pretty please, keep in touch! I promise I will find you under your bed :P as creepy as that sounds :D

That is creepy ! :unsure:

:lol:

:angry:

Give back to the people I guess, not even pakistan. Every pakistani wants to do something for pakistan so pakistan is taken care of, but the people- i have a soft spot for the people there. I want to give to the people and I pray that I am blessed and capable enough to be one that gives instead of takes.

The people ? The people are whats wrong with this country ! Work for the country....to hell with the people....if we're worth it....we'd pull through...if not then its natural selection for you ! :D

UK right? :D :D :D if you do, I'll FOR SURE hit you up if I am there :P just think of how exciting that will be, and no uncle you can't bring weapons to our lunch!

I am a pacifist ! :smokin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom