What's new

Whatever

I am Kashmiri, but before being Pakistani, Kashmiri or even Indian, we're global citizens; as long as there is no infringement of human rights, it is important not to get emotional where politics is concerned. India needs to treat kashimiris well and so does pakistan - that would suffice. Judging by the responses on this thread you can probably also tell that we have a long way to go before India and Pakistan can put aside their differences, so an independent kashmir is out of the question right now.

:)

We've fed, clothed and bled for them for nearly 70 years; Pakistan would be better off without having such spineless, ungrateful and parasitic douche bags that these Kashmiris are ! :angry:

Aur khabardaar aindaa Independent Kashmir key baaat key ! :mad:

It is my land....the Kashmiris can go jump in the sea for all its worth to me ! :pissed:

We've fed, clothed and bled for them for nearly 70 years; Pakistan would be better off without having such spineless, ungrateful and parasitic douche bags that these Kashmiris are ! :angry:

It is my land....the Kashmiris can go jump in the sea for all its worth to me ! :pissed:

but uncle pakistan hasn't even done that for its own people forget the kashmiris :lol:

Haha I actually advocated against an independent kashmir, thought you'd be proud :cray:

u talking about all kashmiris or only iok or only Azad Kashmir?

but uncle pakistan hasn't even done that for its own people forget the kashmiris :lol:

And what has Pakistan's own people done for her apart from jumping ship for greener pastures at the earliest opportunity, being lethargic, ineffective and incompetent douche bags within the country and endlessly asking what the country has done for them instead of doing something for the country to begin with ? :mad:

Besides Pakistanis have done a lot for Kashmiris - On both sides....what exactly have they done for Pakistan instead of using us and then crying about it ? :angry:

Haha I actually advocated against an independent kashmir, thought you'd be proud :cray:

Good...good ! :agree:

Though now I've shifted to kicking out all Kashmiris from Kashmir and repopulating it with a better stock of people ! :smokin:

Check ur mail

And what has Pakistan's own people done for her apart from jumping ship for greener pastures at the earliest opportunity, being lethargic, ineffective and incompetent douche bags within the country and endlessly asking what the country has done for them instead of doing something for the country to begin with ? :mad:

Besides Pakistanis have done a lot for Kashmiris - On both sides....what exactly have they done for Pakistan instead of using us and then crying about it ? :angry:

Good...good ! :agree:

Though now I've shifted to kicking out all Kashmiris from Kashmir and repopulating it with a better stock of people ! :smokin:

hum hai na pakistan ke liye sacrifice kernay kay liye :whistle::D

awww uncle you know I actually defended pakistan, you didn't read my entire post there :agree: true story!! And I promise, the second I become president we kick all these ungrateful kashmiris out. Jaisay aap kahaingay waise waise kareingay, pinky promise:kiss3:

Check ur mail
HIIIIIIII :D:D:D:P

okay I shall do that!

hum hai na pakistan ke liye sacrifice kernay kay liye :whistle::D

awww uncle you know I actually defended pakistan, you didn't read my entire post there :agree: true story!! And I promise, the second I become president we kick all these ungrateful kashmiris out. Jaisay aap kahaingay waise waise kareingay, pinky promise:kiss3:

:enjoy:

You as President of Pakistan ! :o:

Good...good my protege; our plans of making Pakistan into Buttistan would be complete soon ! :devil:

And whereas you're not a Butt - no one's perfect :tongue: - I think I can still dub you as an Honorary Butt ! :agree:

And I was kidding about the Kashmiris....don't kick them out asal mein ! :fie:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom