What's new

Whatever

anticholinergics maybe:D
n whazzup?
any new "plans":azn:?

Wow there is a pill for everything in this jar.. from red to blue ,covers a whole rainbow spectrum lol.
The nurses being very kind to us..:toast_sign:
Have you seen nip/tuk mate?
Try it , it looks like a decent show.

Wow there is a pill for everything in this jar.. from red to blue ,covers a whole rainbow spectrum lol.
The nurses being very kind to us..:toast_sign:
Have you seen nip/tuk mate?
Try it , it looks like a decent show.
nip n tuk,,,ok will give it a try.
but u cant dodge the question,,,,,plan ke barey me batao

allrite, go me ! senior member.. :victory:

i can into 'senior's cafe' and 'Kashmir War' sections now :cheers:

@Armstrong

What do you need nearly 200 or 200 plus Rafale's for ? :o:

To invade Pakistan Inshallah. :pakistan:
------------------------------------------
To protect the country,to replace the aging planes.... what ? Do you want to see us with only 40 Rafales ? :enjoy:

@Armstrong

To invade Pakistan Inshallah. :pakistan:
------------------------------------------
To protect the country,to replace the aging planes.... what ? Do you want to see us with only 40 Rafales ? :enjoy:

Invading Pakistan ? :o:

Bring it on ! :smokin:

But bro seriously don't you think that having 4-5 squadrons of Rafales be more than enough to provide minimum required deterrence to France to defend her territory ?

@hinduguy where are you itagged u in the foods thread. Ok i was lyin that is no such fruit in pakistan. I took brownie pictures and linked them as fruits. Obviously who wouldnt know.
Omg hinduguy i had asked u to teach me lil hindi, but you kinda go on ditching it.

@hinduguy where are you itagged u in the foods thread. Ok i was lyin that is no such fruit in pakistan. I took brownie pictures and linked them as fruits. Obviously who wouldnt know.
Omg hinduguy i had asked u to teach me lil hindi, but you kinda go on ditching it.
ask @levina plz.. she is a teacher...

ask @levina plz.. she is a teacher...
But she is well versed in south indian tongues. If she knows i am more than gluttonous-ly happy.
Hinduguy u dont know shudh hindi or just didnt want to share. Acha koi baat nahi. Its totally ur choice.

But she is well versed in south indian tongues. If she knows i am more than gluttonous-ly happy.
Hinduguy u dont know shudh hindi or just didnt want to share. Acha koi baat nahi. Its totally ur choice.
i dont know yar.

Back
Top Bottom