What's new

Whatever

i have PMed horus let him take care.
Thank u umair bahi. I really hope admins take some action. I honestly cant come and post at place with abusive stuff and harrassment. Idont want to leave this site. Pakistanis here are nice with me ,but every next indian here is abusive towards females and hitting on etc. But if such pricks are not taken care of its too hard for me to come back and post here. I was trying to learn from hinduguy i dont know why this dog had to interfere.

edited... didn't know the seriousness of the problem.

Last edited:
@Shamain , pls provide those posts from Ranjeet which concern you, appropriate action will be taken after fair assessment.

@Horus Whatever | Page 3730
The part where he has directly quoted me. i had reported the post . Is such an abusive post. I dont want to believe.i had to see this day on this forum. we all know what these indians are known for yet you allow these jerks and they do their crap here. If these people are so dear aap bata dain i will leave the forum.i cant post in such environment.

Secondly here, i amnot here to hear these cheap indian stupid stalkerish lines:Hizb sees conspiracy in separate colonies for Kashmiri Pundits | Page 8

@Horus Whatever | Page 3730
The part where he has directly quoted me. i had reported the post . Is such an abusive post. I dont want to believe.i had to see this day on this forum. we all know what these indians are known for yet you allow these jerks and they do their crap here. If these people are so dear aap bata dain i will leave the forum.i cant post in such environment.

Secondly here, i amnot here to hear these cheap indian stupid stalkerish lines:Hizb sees conspiracy in separate colonies for Kashmiri Pundits | Page 8

Should be okay now. Thanks for reporting.

Should be okay now. Thanks for reporting.
Oh thank you bahii, i hope it remains permanent ,if he will be back he will repeat it. Sighs khair. Oh bahi you are awesome shawsome.
he was constantly harrassing on previous page. It seems so he had this feeling noone will touch him so he kept baiting on and on. Can you plz delete all his posts from previous page err mainly the one i mentioned in this thread. I dont want to show up in this thread with the abuse pinned on.

Oh thank you bahii, i hope it remains permanent ,if he will be back he will repeat it. Sighs khair. Oh bahi you are awesome shawsome.
he was constantly harrassing on previous page. It seems so he had this feeling noone will touch him so he kept baiting on and on. Can you plz delete all his posts from previous page err mainly the one i mentioned in this thread. I dont want to show up in this thread with the abuse pinned on.

Taken care of

Nothing......just doing some work at posting on PDF at the same time ! :)

What are you up to ? :what:

Good luck with your work :D

I was trying to read up on the Saudi thing. I have realized that anything against Saudi interests makes me very happy LOL I am one of those people that don't hate anyone or anything but Saudi Arabia I hate! that alone should tell u a lot about the Saudis :lol:

Good luck with your work :D

I was trying to read up on the Saudi thing. I have realized that anything against Saudi interests makes me very happy LOL I am one of those people that don't hate anyone or anything but Saudi Arabia I hate! that alone shout tell u a lot about the Saudis :lol:

:o:

Such lies ! :tsk:

You hate us pro-Pakistan Kashmiris ! :angry:

You hate us men because you're a Femi-Nazi ! :argh:

And you hate us Pakistanis because I'd sell Kashmir for a kilo of potatoes if it meant that doing such was in Pakistan's interest ! :agree:

Back
Top Bottom