What's new

Whatever

@levina , bari bhen what's the big deal you seem to be changing your DP everyday ? can help you find a sexy DP anytime .

Do you think your Bari behen craves for wrong kinda attention here on this forum??? lil bro I don't need a "sexy" DP!! I've always tried to use a profile pic which carries a message, or something that suits my signature.
Right now my DP is a girl wearing a T-shirt which says Omnist. My DP suits my signature.

Last edited:
Oh then what are they. Sleeping beauties waiting for a prince to awake them and free them from a Giant evil genie?
No. Waiting for a ghar wapsi that is long due. :D I have invited you to the Kashmir section. Check if it works...I also don't know the reason for this ....policy.

No. Waiting for a ghar wapsi that is long due. :D I have invited you to the Kashmir section. Check if it works...I also don't know the reason for this ....policy.

If you can do that and they agree may be we won't have to worry about them any more.

Naaah still cannot contribute, its read only and rate only. :frown:

"We will not allow anybody to turn Kashmir into another Palestine. They (Pandits) are owners of this land as we are, and we welcome them to live in a composite society along with their Muslim brothers,"

And its not about return of Kashmiri Hindus I guess as apparent from extract above. Its about adoption of Zionist tactics.

If you can do that and they agree may be we won't have to worry about them any more.

Naaah still cannot contribute, its read only and rate only. :frown:

"We will not allow anybody to turn Kashmir into another Palestine. They (Pandits) are owners of this land as we are, and we welcome them to live in a composite society along with their Muslim brothers,"

And its not about return of Kashmiri Hindus I guess as apparent from extract above. Its about adoption of Zionist tactics.
Pandits are the Palestinians here. :) It is they who have been driven out. And this has happened before. Pandits go back, get killed and come back in urns. This cartoon shows it very well. The cartoonist is from the Valley.
11130250_913573938706421_1975801474404163149_n.jpg

Pandits are the Palestinians here. :) It is they who have been driven out. And this has happened before. Pandits go back, get killed and come back in urns. This cartoon shows it very well. The cartoonist is from the Valley.
11130250_913573938706421_1975801474404163149_n.jpg

Hindus were/are coward. Hence, paying the result of Cowerdness by living as Refugees in there homeland (K. Pandits). :angry:

You mean this guy in real life is that green dhoti you posted :undecided: :undecided: :undecided: I am trying to find some similarity to agree with your depiction, even the beard won't match.

Yasin_Malik_PTI.jpg

You mean this guy in real life is that green dhoti you posted :undecided: :undecided: :undecided: I am trying to find some similarity to agree with your depiction, even the beard won't match.

Yasin_Malik_PTI.jpg
Bahii how are you.
He is yasin malik and a good guy. Watch his interviews than listening to silly indian rants maligning him.
He was around 16 18 when arrested and kept in indian torture cells and the way they tortured he got blood infection and i dont knowthe reason for his heart disease is same or different but hes a heart patient from a young age.

Yasin_Malik_PTI.jpg
He is a nobody. Just a simple face. He had campaigned for a Hindu free(he called it Mukhbir free) Kashmir back when he had the strength. Now his fellow warriors are dead or in prison. He has been let out as a person who can be controlled in ways I won't divulge.The real figures are other people - not him.

Besides, the depiction is not mine. :)

Bahii how are you.
He is yasin malik and a good guy. Watch his interviews than listening to silly indian rants maligning him.
He was around 16 18 when arrested and kept in indian torture cells and the way they tortured he got blood infection and i dont knowthe reason for his heart disease is same or different but hes a heart patient from a young age.

I know who he is. And the poster I am replying to understands what I am saying. :enjoy:

And he is a good friend of mine here on this forum. :)

Wow way to maligning yasin malik. Wow.

Anyways, @Color_Less_Sky bahi aap theek hain, as salam u alaikum.

Walaikum Salam ALLAH ka shukker hai. And you?

I know who he is. And the poster I am replying to understands what I am saying. :enjoy:

And he is a good friend of mine here on this forum. :)

Walaikum Salam ALLAH ka shukker hai. And you?
No friends part is upto you, i was speaking from general perspective that whatever is being said about yasin here is wrong. I am actually surprised how minds are poisoned towards him.
he is hardly any such devil thing as portrayed here.

And if sarthak is a kashmiri pundit so ofcourse he has his right and place in kashmir

Back
Top Bottom