What's new

Whatever

Blood sucker....
First he joined the infamous killing spree back in 1990 n now talking about coexistence of Mullahs & KP ... Funny.....
Btw he knows pretty well that this time army boots will go to any extent to quell their movement of motivated with religiously hatred towards kp......

Oh I see Army boots are not done yet with Kashmiri Muslims. So what next is in line for them? You already have rape, killing, torture, kidnapping, unmarked graves to their credit so what is next level?

Kuch nahi exams bas exams mey fail honay ke tayari kar raha hon .
Study bachha!
Only your knowledge will help you progress in your life. And these degrees, no matter how useless they sound, 're a must to live in this very competitive world.

@utraash , @levina , guys have you seen the movie 'Bol' ?

Nai! I haven't watched it.
I know the story, and there's a beautiful song sung by Atif Aslam in it.

Oh I see Army boots are not done yet with Kashmiri Muslims. So what next is in line for them? You already have rape, killing, torture, kidnapping, unmarked graves to their credit so what is next level?

For wahat they did to their own brothers, just because they were Hindu, they need to pay.

Please visit the thread on Kashmir and the proposed Pandit enclaves (kibbutzes) to see what any normal Indian Hindu wants to see his governement and Army doing there.

Lets keep this thread apolitical.

I would like to use it to hit on PDF chicks, Indian and Pakistani.

Only your knowledge will help you progress in your life. And these degrees no matter how useless they sound 're a must to live in this very competitive world.
Sarcasm , if you didn't know i have hardly ever failed in my life . Have always gotten an A grade B at times , tough never been called a nerd .
Nai! I haven't watched it.
I know the story, and there's a beautiful song sung by Atif Aslam in it.
What are you waiting for , it's one of those movies with a very strong message . You will know the hardship one can face in life , a very sad movie .

For wahat they did to their own brothers, just because they were Hindu, they need to pay.

Please visit the thread on Kashmir and the proposed Pandit enclaves (kibbutzes) to see what any normal Indian Hindu wants to see his governement and Army doing there.
They will pay.

Sarcasm , if you didn't know i have hardly ever failed in my life . Have always gotten an A grade B at times , tough never been called a nerd .

What are you waiting for , it's one of those movies with a very strong message . You will know the hardship one can face in life , a very sad movie .
One of the best movies ever. Khuda Kay liye was lame in comparison. Shoaib Mansoor has got the talent.

Yes do share what that doctrine would be?
Ever wondered why we never hear anything from Azad Kashmir be it rapes or murders
That's the Pakistani doctrine

There are instances of crime in Azad Kashmir but they never surface......only a few international journalists manage to show the plight of the people
We should follow the Pakistani doctrine

They will pay.

Bhai, I was really disappointed to see Pandits protesting and beating their chests. What's with that? New found love?

I realize you guys (Hindus included) do not want to share such a beautiful land with us mainland madaris.

In my humble opinion though bro, these chest beating Pandits want to have their cake and eat it too. Forget your Muslim brothers.

You want your homeland back. But are not wanting to open your eyes and see clearly what really is required for that to happen.

There are instances of crime in Azad Kashmir but they never surface......only a few international journalists manage to show the plight of the people
That's bulls , any one can go in Azad Kashmir , media, anyone , i have personally been in Kashmir many times . What bullshit dude . Kasmiris are very patriotic if you didn't know .

Back
Top Bottom