What's new

Whatever

$2.4bn Kohala hydropower deal finalised

@Beast .Look at this thread .So much for friendship
A lot of others is in here .Do you want to see that?
What? There are many Pakistan explained clearly of the rational behind it. I dont see a problem. But rather its the Indian picking a fuss and trying discord. You are in delusion and jealous of Pakistan rise with massive China infrastruture investment undertaking. :lol:

What? There are many Pakistan explained clearly of the rational behind it. I dont see a problem. But rather its the Indian picking a fuss and trying discord. You are in delusion and jealous of Pakistan rise with massive China infrastruture investment undertaking. :lol:
Ya right jealousy and massive delusion ???:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Look that respected Mods response .You dont need to go anywhere.
Do you know what is the trade value between India and China and in whose favour ?And also between Pak-China?
Compare it you will get answer.
Come back next time.

both probly have same strategy but working independently ?

both have enemies that have a much bigger military than theirs. and AIP is much cheaper than a nuke sub.

:lol:

i wanted your opinion on razia... i always find her taking pro-sangh stances, and quite uncaring of the miseries in india... one example is this ( two murders in india and the need for revolution )... go through all her comments on that thread... very callous.

Ya right jealousy and massive delusion ???:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Look that respected Mods response .You dont need to go anywhere.
Do you know what is the trade value between India and China and in whose favour ?And also between Pak-China?
Compare it you will get answer.
Come back next time.

What is the significant of China and India trade compare to China/ USA and China/EU? Indian is only a small time partner for China overall trade.

@Cheetah786 Why should I care about them ?
Did I said anything wrong in there?Dont be so emotional if you cant refute my point.My points about our foreign policy was right.

What is the significant of China and India trade compare to China/ USA and China/EU? Indian is only a small time partner for China overall trade.

Now ask your leaders to stop the exporting to India and trade which is in your owns favour of around 40 billions $.Right?

@Cheetah786 Why should I care about them ?
Did I said anything wrong in there?Dont be so emotional if you cant refute my point.My points about our foreign policy was right.

Now ask your leaders to stop the exporting to India and trade which is in your owns favour of around 40 billions $.Right?

First of all can India do without China export? :lol:

We care only USA and EU. You trade volume is not even enough to feed a single province of China . :lol:

List of the largest trading partners of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

South Korea a country much smaller and less population import more and export more to China compare to big big India. If China has less 50billion from India. It will just shed off a hair and hardly harm us. :lol:

India is just a small time partner in global trade.

Last edited:
First of all can India do without China export? :lol:

We care only USA and EU. You trade volume is not even enough to feed a single province of China . :lol:

Yes we can .And we can totally ignore you when we started the electronics manufacturing facility in India ,which is in full developement.
75 billion $ and around 40 billions deficit in your favours which you leaders can ignore ,then do it man .Who cares.:lol:
Xiaomi will also find another place.

Yes we can .And we can totally ignore you when we started the electronics manufacturing facility in India ,which is in full developement.
75 billion $ and around 40 billions deficit in your favours which you leaders can ignore ,then do it man .Who cares.:lol:
Xiaomi will also find another place.

List of the largest trading partners of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Perhaps this chart can break your dream.

South Korea a country much much smaller and less population import and export more than India to China.

If China has less USD50 billion a year out of a USD2 trillion trade. Do you think you can hurt us? :lol:

Indian is only a small small partner in Global Trade. We care only about EU and USA. India? :lol:

South Korea a country much much smaller and less population import and export more than India to China.

If China has less USD50 billion a year out of a USD2 trillion trade. Do you think you can hurt us? :lol:

Indian is only a small small partner in Global Trade. We care only about EU and USA. India? :lol:

Of Course we agreed .That is why i asked you to cease those trade with India .Your leaders have two choice Pakistan and a large market of India which is growing in 7+ rate.Which one will be their option?
ASEAN can give us anything and an easy substitute for China .

Of Course we agreed .That is why i asked you to cease those trade with India .Your leaders have two choice Pakistan and a large market of India which is growing in 7+ rate.Which one will be their option?

The problem it is Indian clinging onto China for trade and not the other way round. My chart proves India is only a small fry for China global trade. You are not even in our top 10 partner :lol:

And finally, as if you are Modi and can call the shot to stop trade with China. The problem is , you are not Modi and India cant survive without China. :D

Let me show you Indian pathetic chart and China is India top 2 partner. :lol:

List of the largest trading partners of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go ahead cowboy and stop trade with China. :lol:

The problem it is Indian clinging onto China for trade and not the other way round. My chart proves India is only a small fry for China global trade. You are not even in our top 10 partner :lol:

And finally, as if you are Modi and can call the shot to stop trade with China. The problem is , you are not Modi and India cant survive without China. :D

Let me show you Indian pathetic chart and China is India top 2 partner. :lol:

List of the largest trading partners of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go ahead cowboy and stop trade with China. :lol:

Oh really.We already started to reduce the trade .We reduced that from 70 to 66 billion$ and Chinese officials came for a deal to minimize our concern.Google it you will get it.
Modi is a powerful leader and he know how to handle it .

Modi please go ahead. I dare you. Oops, you are not Modi. :lol:

Oh really.We already started to reduce the trade .We reduced that from 70 to 66 billion$ and Chinese officials came for a deal to minimize our concern.Google it you will get it.
Modi is a powerful leader and he know how to handle it .
So? Does it hurt us? :lol: Indian is small fry and not even top 10. India is insignificant. Even small small south Korea has a more powerful trade r/s with China. :lol: FInally, no trade has stopped and its reduced only. India still needs China :lol:

So? Does it hurt us? :lol: Indian is small fry and not even top 10. India is insignificant. Even small small south Korea has a more powerful trade r/s with China. :lol:

So? Does it hurt us? :lol: Indian is small fry and not even top 10. India is insignificant. Even small small south Korea has a more powerful trade r/s with China. :lol:
And you are not eleven Jing ping .Right?
Those measures was already taken.Google it,instead of blabbing you will get it:lol:

So? Does it hurt us? :lol: Indian is small fry and not even top 10. India is insignificant. Even small small south Korea has a more powerful trade r/s with China. :lol: FInally, no trade has stopped and its reduced only. India still needs China :lol:

Read my question again and Can you answer it?What will be your leaders choice ?India business or Pakistan .

Back
Top Bottom