What's new

Whatever

Deal is already signed and construction will start this year .Honestly Afghan route is more dangerous than Pakistan .
In Pakistan we have powerful establishments but in Afghanistan not good at all.
That seems to be a big problem .
I would like a good relation with common Pakistanis .This hatred and rage is not good for both of us and also to this world.
Same here .Time to rise from this storm of rage and repugnance.

@levina hi i am new here can i ask how your urdu is so clear and fluent
Hi there!! :-)
I don't speak Urdu, I speak Hindi and I can speak Hindi very fluently. But many Pakistanis around me 've asked me this same question. Hindi and Urdu 're very similar and ergo you misunderstood my Hindi to be Urdu. :)

If you feel offended that i tagged you, and get offended by my question then plz overlook it.
Lolzz
Nooohh
Why would I be offended by such a harmless question?? I am definitely not one of those who blow their top over petty issues.

Hi there!! :-)
I don't speak Urdu, I speak Hindi and I can speak Hindi very fluently. But many Pakistanis around me 've asked me this same question. Hindi and Urdu 're very similar and ergo you misunderstood my Hindi to be Urdu. :)

Lolzz
Nooohh
Why would I be offended by such a harmless question?? I am definitely not one of those who blow their top over petty issues.
Thanx levina for the amicable response.
Shamain khush hui.
Shamain holds her gown by sides and takes a short bow.
Actually ihad seen you in a thread correcting some indian using j for z so i thought maybe you are lucknowi girl.
oh great u didnt get offended, kabhi pata nahi chalta kya baat kisi ko buri lag jaey.
How do u say your nick its , le-vina.
Theres an english name called lavinnia, i love it ,its beautiful. I wish it was my name. Lolz.

Oh nice meeting ya, ummm havent known you much but lets say after seeing your avatar,reading your signature i can say this.
Ohhhhh shamain pinches levinas cheek.
Then shamain kicks off her pumps,runs outside to the orchard and goes around in circles with arms stretched out against cloudy skies.

Sorry my weird imagination.

Thanx levina for the amicable response.
Shamain khush hui.
Shamain holds her gown by sides and takes a short bow.
Actually ihad seen you in a thread correcting some indian using j for z so i thought maybe you are lucknowi girl.
I did spend 3 good years of my life in Lucknow. Lol
The use of j in place z actually irritates me, and so whenever i see someone make that mistake, I correct them. :)

How do u say your nick its , le-vina.
Theres an english name called lavinnia, i love it ,its beautiful. I wish it was my name. Lolz.
Levina is just my cousin's name Levin + A. :)
I still dont know what I thinking when i decided to use that name here on this forum. I should've picked up some gender neutral id.

I did spend 3 good years of my life in Lucknow. Lol
The use of j in place z actually irritates me, and so whenever i see someone make that mistake, I correct them. :)

Levina is just my cousin's name Levin + A. :)
I still dont know what I thinking when i decided to use that name here on this forum. I should've picked up some gender neutral id.
Omg i will call you lavinnia..
Dekha may nay guess kar leya lucknow connection. Ya i truly hate that j in place of z.
Eeeee. not kool.
I like your id ,rest gender neutral is your choice.

Yaar dhuwandaar replies aren't really our forte, we prefer to be the beghairats and listen to every tom, dick and harry talk. Warna yeh LUMS walay burger itna uchal uchal kay aik IB ka afsar ISI ka pata kay apnay moral pedestal par jhoolay na lay rahay hotay.

Yaraa waisee LUMS waleii cheez key koi samajh nahin aa rahiii - What was the point of doing that ? If the idea was to silence the venomous and fallacious propaganda aimed at the State and State Institutions than that step proved completely counter-productive because the social media and electronic media is a buzz with such talk that has made Mama Qadeer the proverbial martyr and showed the Pakistan Army in bad light once more.

Why can't you guys hire proper professional media managers who can give your point of view in a forceful, efficient and effective manner and counter any propaganda aimed at you guys effectively through proper evidence to shut people up ?

I sound like a broken record but I'd say this again - Why do you guys not realize that optics are everything and we'd loose this War without even firing a single bullet if Pakistan's point-of-view supported by an abundance of irrefutable evidence and ground realities is not present, by qualified people who know what they're doing, in an effective manner.

I'll give you an example; I read the report on the Baluchistan situation by one of the people who was supposed to speak over there and barring sad melodies playing in the music everything else about the personalized accounts within that report seemed absolutely spot-on to make you look like evil incarnate and the terrorists and their sympathizers as the doves of peace - Why don't you guys highlight this ? That such accounts may make a wonderful hagiographic novel but it certainly doesn't make 'hearsay' as 'facts' !

Yaraa waisee LUMS waleii cheez key koi samajh nahin aa rahiii - What was the point of doing that ? If the idea was to silence the venomous and fallacious propaganda aimed at the State and State Institutions than that step proved completely counter-productive because the social media and electronic media is a buzz with such talk that has made Mama Qadeer the proverbial martyr and showed the Pakistan Army in bad light once more.

Why can't you guys hire proper professional media managers who can give your point of view in a forceful, efficient and effective manner and counter any propaganda aimed at you guys effectively through proper evidence to shut people up ?

I sound like a broken record but I'd say this again - Why do you guys not realize that optics are everything and we'd loose this War without even firing a single bullet if Pakistan's point-of-view supported by an abundance of irrefutable evidence and ground realities is not present, by qualified people who know what they're doing, in an effective manner.

I'll give you an example; I read the report on the Baluchistan situation by one of the people who was supposed to speak over there and barring sad melodies playing in the music everything else about the personalized accounts within that report seemed absolutely spot-on to make you look like evil incarnate and the terrorists and their sympathizers as the doves of peace - Why don't you guys highlight this ? That such accounts may make a wonderful hagiographic novel but it certainly doesn't make 'hearsay' as 'facts' !

Yaar we are an int agency, we're not supposed to have PR firm and a legal team at the ready with our defamation notices printed and ready. We have no face, we have no form, that is why the criticism never sticks, it dissipates. That Qadeer gained some popularity during the long march as well but it couldn't last. Ab baat nikli hai toh door tilak jaye gi, let me give you some pointers about him.

1. He is a Reggi, an Iranian Baloch Tribe that is almost completely involved in militancy in Iran as well.
2. His son, who was killed, is a noted BLA Commander who has been actively noted in a number of terrorist attacks and has also graced a number of their propaganda films.

Yaar we are an int agency, we're not supposed to have PR firm and a legal team at the ready with our defamation notices printed and ready. We have no face, we have no form, that is why the criticism never sticks, it dissipates. That Qadeer gained some popularity during the long march as well but it couldn't last. Ab baat nikli hai toh door tilak jaye gi, let me give you some pointers about him.

1. He is a Reggi, an Iranian Baloch Tribe that is almost completely involved in militancy in Iran as well.
2. His son, who was killed, is a noted BLA Commander who has been actively noted in a number of terrorist attacks and has also graced a number of their propaganda films.

Laleiiii.....but the Army should; the ISPR department ought to be revamped into an effective and efficient organ of the Army and there must be recognition within the Army that winning the war of perceptions is even more important than winning the war on the physical plane.

If a segment of our society is starting to call the Army's involvement in Baluchistan as 'state terrorism' and that segment is ubiquitously present, very vocal and fairly articulate - Than that means that something has indeed gone wrong !

For heaven's sake hire proper people who know how to do your PR and who're always a step ahead of your detractors so that everytime someone opens their mouth and says 'the Pakistan Army did this or it did that'....the ones responsible for responding to something like that can smack them in the face with truck loads of evidence to the contrary and that too in front of 'the people - your audience' !

Aaap loggoon ka response hai - We know that we're right and there is evidence to back that up....so if someone wants to bark....let them bark - Laleiii wars of perception isss tarhaan nahin jettiii jaateeeiiin !

You've got to make a 'sales pitch' and maybe some of those who are undecided and others who've been swayed by rhetoric would be like - The Faujis were right and they gave evidence for that...! Thats how you build credibility....thats how you win people over.

Laleiiii.....but the Army should; the ISPR department ought to be revamped into an effective and efficient organ of the Army and there must be recognition within the Army that winning the war of perceptions is even more important than winning the war on the physical plane.

If a segment of our society is starting to call the Army's involvement in Baluchistan as 'state terrorism' and that segment is ubiquitously present, very vocal and fairly articulate - Than that means that something has indeed gone wrong !

For heaven's sake hire proper people who know how to do your PR and who're always a step ahead of your detractors so that everytime someone opens their mouth and says 'the Pakistan Army did this or it did that'....the ones responsible for responding to something like that can smack them in the face with truck loads of evidence to the contrary and that too in front of 'the people - your audience' !

Aaap loggoon ka response hai - We know that we're right and there is evidence to back that up....so if someone wants to bark....let them bark - Laleiii wars of perception isss tarhaan nahin jettiii jaateeeiiin !

The ISPR's mandate does not apply to the int, it covers only the tri-services. No where in the world do int agencies try to clear up their names, that's the job of the government.

The ISPR's mandate does not apply to the int, it covers only the tri-services. No where in the world do int agencies try to clear up their names, that's the job of the government.

Janaaab isssiii cheeez mein hi khush rehnaaa.....later on when this persistently negative perception materially starts affecting the Army as more and more people who were undecided start agreeing with those who muddied your name because of their rhetoric, them being most vocal, much more articulated and above all your deafening silence that this isn't really your job, then do you think you guys would change your mind ?

Exceptional circumstances call for some out-of-box thinking not this kind of rigidity !

S
Janaaab isssiii cheeez mein hi khush rehnaaa.....later on when this persistently negative perception materially starts affecting the Army as more and more people who were undecided start agreeing with those who muddied your name because of their rhetoric, them being most vocal, much more articulated and above all your deafening silence that this isn't really your job, then do you think you guys would change your mind ?

Exceptional circumstances call for some out-of-box thinking not this kind of rigidity !
Seriously this is exactly i have been shouting since i have joined this forum.
There is so much that could be done. But lameness......
And they can get ideas from brilliant ppl here as well. But no.

Pardon my interruption but i think that these people gather support because of public's ignorancre towards our armed forces and its operations.

Besides other benifits, military conscription will help clear up these misconceptions.

Back
Top Bottom