What's new

Whatever

And you are not eleven Jing ping .Right?
Those measures was already taken.Google it,instead of blabbing you will get it:lol:

Read my question again and Can you answer it?What will be your leaders choice ?India business or Pakistan .

We choose Pakistan if really need to choose. India is insignificant in our overall trade.
We can afford losing a few billions if it fulfil out strategic needs. I look at the chart and cannot even find India out of the top 10 partners for CHina. Do you really think India is powerful in global trade? :lol:
While you pathetic Indian needs China cheaper goods to make profit and progress. China is India 2nd largest trading partner. Poor thing :lol:

List of the largest trading partners of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of the largest trading partners of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Know your strength before you come and brag and act cowboy. You are insignificant. :lol:

China is 2nd largest economy for a reason.

India is desperately trying to increase trade with china,but trade is around 60 bn dollar and highly skewed in chinas favor. indias trade deficit with china is a good 30 bn dollar. So now time to stop bragging. And i think china has bilateral trade of 500bn dolla with usa. And india is dreaming of that figure with china ofcourse, but they cant even push it up to 100bn dollar figure that they have been bragging for long on.

@Beast the guy you are arguing with you will always find trolling around so ignore and move on

India is desperately trying to increase trade with china,but trade is around 60 bn dollar and highly skewed in chinas favor. indias trade deficit with china is a good 30 bn dollar. So now time to stop bragging. And i think china has bilateral trade of 500bn dolla with usa. And india is dreaming of that figure with china ofcourse, but they cant even push it up to 100bn dollar figure that they have been bragging for long on.

@Beast the guy you are arguing with you will always find trolling around so ignore and move on

Falling off our map: By neglecting the economic paradigm Pakistan has become irrelevant to India | Page 6

Check this thread and read the second post of the Mod.
And UAE dont have any population for 74 billion$ business Wonder .Where is the destination of our products from UAE ?
And check the the illegal DTH connection in your nation ?
Only troller in here is you which unwantedly pass comments about my nation.

Falling off our map: By neglecting the economic paradigm Pakistan has become irrelevant to India | Page 6

Check this thread and read the second post of the Mod.
And UAE dont have any population for 74 billion$ business Wonder .Where is the destination of our products from UAE ?
And check the the illegal DTH connection in your nation ?
Only troller in here is you which unwantedly pass comments about my nation.
Are u mad i am talking china and india ...and what u are talking

We choose Pakistan if really need to choose. India is insignificant in our overall trade.
We can afford losing a few billions if it fulfil out strategic needs. I look at the chart and cannot even find India out of the top 10 partners for CHina. Do you really think India is powerful in global trade? :lol:
While you pathetic Indian needs China cheaper goods to make profit and progress. China is India 2nd largest trading partner. Poor thing :lol:

List of the largest trading partners of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of the largest trading partners of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Know your strength before you come and brag and act cowboy. You are insignificant. :lol:

China is 2nd largest economy for a reason.

Ok now where did you get the mathematics education?
So much for Chinese IQ .So you are telling me that your leaders are ready to sacrifice the 70 billion $ for ego ?
Great .And India is already began to reduce the trade gap. We already have a FTA agreement with ASEAN.Chinese deficit will reduce within few years .Those electronics equipments are the only thing that helps you for that deficit.
And ASEAN products will substitute your products eventually.
Look at the link you posted in there.Except Brazil all others are saturated market .Totally saturated.And India is not even in the picture of saturation .You know what .According to your statement you can accept the rejection from world fastest growing market .Good luck with that.

And dont compare us with SK .We are still growing at a faster rate even faster than you.
Ask those Huawei when we restricted their phones in India.Google it and you can see the concern of that company.

Last edited:
I'll be perfectly honest with you and I hope doggie with gun is not listening in.

If BJP fails on UCC, Ram Mandir, and Article 370, then I do not see much difference between them and the Congress.

Economics is all well and good.

First I need a country that is true to its roots.
Why article 370, and what true to roots?? What kashmiris link is with india? They dont share any history, occupying others land is being true to roots and abolishing 370....what kind of thinking.....why un plebiscite was decided upon. It was a legit and true grievence.
And go and ask your gov how much lies they have held back regarding kashmir. and you talk about economics do you even how much your economics and finances have been exhausted rather destroyed in keeping forceful occupation of kashmir.

And 45 22 have some shame and respect ,are you paid by raw to write such lies that there is rape and murder in Azad Kashmir. I just cant believe u ppl can get that far in proving your point. I cant believe.such heinous lies.
Anyways,i know its futile arguing with indians over this.
But lies spun by 45 22 are beyond belief.

Last edited:
Are u mad i am talking china and india ...and what u are talking

Dont use my nations name for unwanted trolling .
Whereever I see your post it was full of trolling against my nation.
You are not an Indian and you don know anything about India

@WAJsal cool avatar, previous one was also cool, went well with whatever little persona of yours i have observed here.

Omg now time for shamain to share a random thought in thread.
Shamain has to say, well shamain loves loves loves urdu and iam so incomplete without it.

Shamain is crazily everything pakistani.

@levina hi i am new here can i ask how your urdu is so clear and fluent. If you feel offended that i tagged you, and get offended by my question then plz overlook it.

@WAJsal cool avatar, previous one was also cool, went well with whatever little persona of yours i have observed here.
Thank you shami bhai , i have so many big brothers on PDF now . So in another words are you saying i have a cool personality.
bc7[3].png

Omg now time for shamain to share a random thought in thread.
Shamain has to say, well shamain loves loves loves urdu and iam so incomplete without it.
Me too , i hated it once , very much . Thanks to my teacher i got the best grade in my class A* in CIE s , can you believe it .
@levina hi i am new here can i ask how your urdu is so clear and fluent. If you feel offended that i tagged you, and get offended by my question then plz overlook it.
It's not as clear as you think it is .

Thank you shami bhai , i have so many big brothers on PDF now . So in another words are you saying i have a cool personality.
View attachment 214137

Me too , i hated it once , very much . Thanks to my teacher i got the best grade in my class A* in CIE s , can you believe it .

It's not as clear as you think it is .
I must be your sistaaaa not bahii wasjal.
Yes my bro wasjal is cool. I didnt see you getting abusive and you keep your cool , so maybe my criteria may not be too apt but its these things i observe.
Oh i can understand your urdu issues . But i ,since my childhood used to read a lot of urdu story books so i never faced that issue but i know my cousin he seems to be doing a funny mess like you are mentioning.

Last edited:
I must be your sistaaaa not bahii wasjal
Don't worry i have many 'bari bhans' on PDF .
Yes my bro wasjal is cool. I didnt see you getting abusive and you keep your cool , so maybe my criteria may not be too apt but its these things i observe.
Thank you .Hoping to see some good posts from you in future .

@WAJsal So you are right .TAPI pipeline is signed and construction will start this year .Multan to Punjab that is the route of the pipeline .Good for both nation

@WAJsal So you are right .TAPI pipeline is signed and construction will start this year .Multan to Punjab that is the route of the pipeline .Good for both nation
The sooner the better , we need it desperately and so does India and Afghanistan , i hope Pakistan doesn't use it for purposes . Even in bad times we shouldn't disturb this flow of gas or something .
Your reservations are quite realistic but it's a risk India has to take .
It looks as if the construction will start this year .
TAPI construction to begin this year: Turkmen President | Zee News
I heard Nawaz Sharif saying something like this too .

The sooner the better , we need it desperately and so does India and Afghanistan , i hope Pakistan doesn't use it for purposes . Even in bad times we shouldn't disturb this flow of gas or something .
Your reservations are quite realistic but it's a risk India has to take .
It looks as if the construction will start this year .
TAPI construction to begin this year: Turkmen President | Zee News
I heard Nawaz Sharif saying something like this too .

I would like a good relation with common Pakistanis .This hatred and rage is not good for both of us and also to this world.
Yes our govt is still trusting our western neighbour .And so we also taking this risk .
Deal is already signed and construction will start this year .Honestly Afghan route is more dangerous than Pakistan .
In Pakistan we have powerful establishments but in Afghanistan not good at all.

Back
Top Bottom